S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why you are people still posting it? Is it that hard to check other pages?

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Awakened Goku looks more exciting and appealing to me that the SSJ God Goku, but I'm getting both anyway lol :) The next toy I'm looking forward to the most after Awakened Goku is Golden Frieza. He just looks so awesome in gold :D

Awakened Goku looks more exciting and appealing to me that the SSJ God Goku, but I'm getting both anyway lol :) The next toy I'm looking forward to the most after Awakened Goku is Golden Frieza. He just looks so awesome in gold :D

SSJ God Goku? or SSJ God 2 Goku?

It's funny how Awakened Goku completely stole all the hype from SSG Goku :lol I think the next one that can top this as the "most hyped" release will be SS4 Goku no doubt
Debatable, but possible. I don't see many people hyped for that on some sites...I Actually expected SSJ Vegeta Premium Colors to be hyped FAR more thna he currently is though :lol

now that's how you advertise a new release. Wish they'd do that with every new figure in the line. Not one complaint on the SS Goku...looks like it will be the best figure to date.

(watching again...what the hell is going on with the legs? It looks like they're using a completely new set of thigh parts. I thought they just updated the knees)

must also say this...it pains me to see the glossy hair on Trunks and Vegeta when they are both next to the SS Goku with the (very appealing) matte hair. It's as if Tamashii has made a point to make sure the figures are inconsistent.

Guys.... doing it again. Just a repaint, it will be identical in sculpt to the original. Really dont know how many times I have to say it [emoji38]

Just checked, and the original Trunks IS already slightly taller than Vegeta, minus the hair of course.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guys.... doing it again. Just a repaint, it will be identical in sculpt to the original. Really dont know how many times I have to say it [emoji38]

Just checked, and the original Trunks IS already slightly taller than Vegeta, minus the hair of course.

Vegeta was taller.

uV08jHk.jpg

Yes, counting the hair as I said. Without Trunks shoulders come up slightly past Vegetas.

b16c124c3fffd3c4bfb494ba8ee2b5c2.jpg

We have to get rid of this notion that these new "premium" figures will have anything new or different apart from the box and paint. These are essentially the same deal as past sdcc figures. Straight repaints, nothing more.

Dude you really can't tell he's taller even without the hair? Vegeta's face is slightly higher, even with his legs somewhat more spread out than Trunks.

I always base height off the shoulders, heads can be put forward or back to alter the loom of heights.

Either way, I can guarantee there will be NO difference between the old and repaints apart from the obvious paint. I would bet my entire collection on that [emoji38] (not really, but thats how confident I am about this point)

Back