S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ haha

I'm getting my reissue gohan tmw. But I'm not keeping my expectations high with all the reports of loose biceps and torsos...
Loose joints are a killer.

mj5%2Bcopy.jpg

This is just too awesome! Perfect expressions and overall sculpt.

Lots of Trunks being unloaded on eBay. Hahahahahahah
I hate seeing these figures on ebay, because it makes me hate the human race even more. Not only do the sellers have the audacity to charge that much, but people are stupid enough to pay that price.

I am utterly disgusted, that people pay that kind of money for a fricken toy. A TOY!

Take a wild guess how much these Figuarts will be worth 20 years from now.

Take a wild guess how much these Figuarts will be worth 20 years from now.
I have a feeling 20 years from now, there'll be a better line of dbz figures and the figuarts will look outdated and considered as vintage as the super battle collection.

I have a feeling 20 years from now, there'll be a better line of dbz figures and the figuarts will look outdated and considered as vintage as the super battle collection.

If that day does happen I'll just end up picking both lines. :)

In the future, I want Dragonball toys to actually shoot out energy beams via some kind of holographic technology. It would also be cool if you can control the toys using your thoughts so you can make them fight each other without having to do endless hours of stop motion work :)

20 years from now the figures won't be worth as much as they are now /

I'm hoping by the time I'm 60, I'll be able to get a SDCC Super Saiyan Goku. Hopefully I won't have to put a down payment on it.

In the future, I want Dragonball toys to actually shoot out energy beams via some kind of holographic technology. It would also be cool if you can control the toys using your thoughts so you can make them fight each other without having to do endless hours of stop motion work :)

Small Soldiers comes to mind.

If this Goku damage release... That means... Others will come right? Cell damage... Buu damage... Freezer damage gohanssj2 damage vegeta damag... Everything.....

Back