S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only a month until SDCC so it's not that far away. Tamashii's online schedule is currently working on the last few months of the year and January.

Edited:
I was aiming at MexiGoku with the exception of that extra face. Only Mexico is getting that (my prediction)

That's true. I wonder if we'll get another face unless Bluefin re-uses the Son Goku box which seems to be the most likely.

...I wanted to argue about Super Saiyan God Goku. :(

Yeah that would be one EPIC Reveal.... So since my Gohan arrived I'm now only missing SSJ Goku,Piccolo, and Trunks

Yeah, like I said a few pages back, I imagine the dbz displays to be:

The RoF figures duking it out in one; The repaints and manga releases (as always) in another, along with Vegetto, Gohan and the Buus; and finally Awakened Goku versus frieza on an exploding namek diorama, with SDCC Namek Goku with its own unique face standing at the front :p

I can't wait for SDCC and NYCC. Edited: Tamashii Nations, too! They had a **** load of reveals last year. Specifically Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

I can't wait for SDCC and NYCC. Edited: Tamashii Nations, too! They had a **** load of reveals last year. Specifically Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

When are the dates for those events? Sorry for the newbie question

And are the reissued/advanced color vegeta trunks the ones that will be allegedly harder to get? Not the Awakening Goku- he'll be a normal release?

Has anybody recieved their veggito from amazon? I have not ��

Yep! I received both of mine yesterday. I like the figure quite a lot. I have to get out my old Vegito figures so I can see them side-by-side.

When are the dates for those events? Sorry for the newbie question

And are the reissued/advanced color vegeta trunks the ones that will be allegedly harder to get? Not the Awakening Goku- he'll be a normal release?

SDCC is July 9th - 12th
NYCC is October 8th - 11th
Tamashii Nations is in late October, I believe

Edited: I'm not sure Hopefully we'll know more about that at SDCC.

Dude I ordered my Vegito in the beginning of May and received it like 5 days later.

I still don't understand how some of yous preorder months in advance only to receive it much later than anticipated meanwhile others get it no problem. To each their own I guess.

Amazon is notorious for have shipping delays with Figuarts. Don't really see why people still pre-order from there when there's plenty of other reliable places to get them from. I'm speaking as someone that lives in America though so I'm not sure if Amazon is the best option for international customers or not.

Oh don't worry, that'll be next year's SDCC EX ;)

I think you meant to say that he'll be the SDCC Exclusive in never! Bwahaha! Death to Super Saiyan God Goku!

I still can't see him being anything but a web exclusive. I think he could have been a SDCC Exclusive if he had a different color gi but it was only the one color, right? Hopefully they'll release Beerus and Super Saiyan God Goku near each other unless Beerus has a significant role to play in Resurrection F. (Don't tell me!)

Dude I ordered my Vegito in the beginning of May and received it like 5 days later.

I still don't understand how some of yous preorder months in advance only to receive it much later than anticipated meanwhile others get it no problem. To each their own I guess.

t's reasons like this that make people pre-order

off.png

and they don't have to worry about it anymore and focus on other stuff

Unless somebody is complaining or asking for advice, it doesn't matter where or when somebody decides to get these.

What the **** is this, high school? "You're not getting it until next month? Ew, it'll be so out-of-date by then!" "You're getting it from there?! Ermahgawd, they are never on time!"

Anybody have pictures of Vegito they've been wanting to show off?

Edited: Manga Gohan, too.

Unless somebody is complaining or asking for advice, it doesn't matter where or when somebody decides to get these.

What the **** is this, high school? "You're not getting it until next month? Ew, it'll be so out-of-date by then!" "You're getting it from there?! Ermahgawd, they are never on time!"

Well, we are grown men that still play with toys, so kindergarten is more accurate

Back