S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope we could slow down next year. This is too much!

Don't say such things! More! GIVE ME MORE!

anger-management-o.gif

I'm curious to see how I'll feel by the time the recolors are released. I'm hoping I won't feel exhaustion but they're going to be, what, 6 releases within 4 months?

Hope we could slow down next year. This is too much!

Nope, never! Having been here pretty much from the start it brings a genuine tear to my eye to see how far it has come. I am even beginning to think that next year may even see the return to normal releases instead of web exclusive BS!

Nope, never! Having been here pretty much from the start it brings a genuine tear to my eye to see how far it has come. I am even beginning to think that next year may even see the return to normal releases instead of web exclusive BS!

As a fan and a collector/hoarder it's beautiful to see how DBZ in general has progressed. New series, new figures, great things are happening in the Dragonball universe. I'm just so...happy :)

"This new story effectively wipes Dragon Ball GT from continuity."

I'm sorry, I know some folks here do like GT, but this statement makes me so happy :p. I do like the designs of ssj4 and designs of some villians, but it just isnt good enough to be considered canon, now we have a reason to ditch it.

That's actually just speculation and opinion. I've read no official source that confirms that DBS "wipes GT from continuity" although that could probably already be argued with RoF. Either way, I just think of GT as a separate timeline akin to Trunk's future timeline. I hate the canon debates.

No idea either Ang. The movie I didn't care for but an actual new series, if I like that, I'm gonna be really annoyed if the non-dub watchers are gonna spoil that for the rest here...

Yeah I didn't post it for the quality of the article Prod.:lol

No idea either Ang. The movie I didn't care for but an actual new series, if I like that, I'm gonna be really annoyed if the non-dub watchers are gonna spoil that for the rest here...

Hopefully the dubbed version isn't too far behind but I may take a break from the thread when the show starts and until after Resurrection F is released. It was really nice of people to put spoilers for the movie enough where I still have no idea what the heck happens other than what Tamashii has eventually revealed.

Yeah I know, but I knew that that one bolded statement was gonna be mentioned eventually.

Preview

"This new story effectively wipes Dragon Ball GT from continuity."

I'm sorry, I know some folks here do like GT, but this statement makes me so happy :p. I do like the designs of ssj4 and designs of some villians, but it just isnt good enough to be considered canon, now we have a reason to ditch it.

In other words, GT happens if Beerus never woke up from his sleep. Since he did wake up, DBSuper happens instead. Separate timelines, easy solution, both parties are happy :)

Not gonna wait for the English dub. Gonna watch it as soon as it is subtitled. If TVB (Hong Kong) airs it at same time as Japan, it'll be even better. They've dubbed anime as it airs in Japan for other shows before. This kinda treatment is inevitable for Dragonball.

Back