S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have pictures of Vegito they've been wanting to show off?

Edited: Manga Gohan, too.

I like these images that belong to David80740:

1554323f92c206.jpg

15559e92335f35.jpg

Galleries of Vegetto & SS Son Gohan.

If only we had these figures back then. The atrocities I would've committed with them. Kids nowadays are so lucky.

I do see a lot of scuff marks on my old figures. I know my heart would skip a beat if that happened to these figures.

My parents would give me so much **** for wanting to buy a few $40 figures when I was in grade school.

Well looks like I have some bad luck today my Gohan has that damn bicep problem...

Nice one man! Yours doesnt look nearly as bad as the other pics. Maybe it was just the extreme close ups. I think there is such a thing as having too good a camera xD

Nice one man! Yours doesnt look nearly as bad as the other pics. Maybe it was just the extreme close ups. I think there is such a thing as having too good a camera xD

Yeah I'm happy as hell with my Bridge camera

CGiwZm2UIAAy6Qu.jpg

Someone messed around with the levels in photoshop. None of those items are DBZ. 3/4 are Power Ranger items. One is Saba, a vinyl figure, and most likely a legacy mask set on the bottom left. The one on the bottom right is one of the new Doraemon toys. This tease was only for BoA

LOL.

In all seriousness though, its bizarre the way they made his faces. I have the original, and he may be pale, but he is not THAT pale, plus, his faces arent that shiny!

Back