S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Gohan today. He's ok, a bit fidgety but he'll suffice until recolored trunks and vegeta and the new goku...
Screenshot_2015-06-04-11-21-18.jpg

A ok... It's something like shfzero and sfhzero ex?

Well but if the nrmmal is sh f... How it's called this goku awakening? Shf ex?

The Goku in that pic is an MG Figurerise model kit. chances are the Figuarts Awakening Goku will look like the model kit though.

Hopefully that the new figure will be the equivalent articulated of this:

page-22188.jpg

Of course without the translucent hair ;)

Hopefully that the new figure will be the equivalent articulated of this:

page-22188.jpg

Of course without the translucent hair ;)

He will probably be pretty damn close to that...

Here is my review of the re-issued SSJ Gohan

Last edited:
A swappable torso would be good for hat too, to show the full battle damage he had against Freiza, and one for Goku in the finale against Kid Buu

I gotta hunch Tamashii been had an unpainted Kid Buu prototype for years now, as well as many, many other characters. But they haven't revealed it yet because, y'know, "business."

I'm willing to bet every single character we've seen on their polls, at one point have had a physical prototype locked up at Tamashii HQ. Nappa was leaked to the public by a rogue employee, whom has never been seen since.

Been away from the license for a bit and SS Vegeta and Trunks get repaint re-releases. My smile is huge right now.

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

I gotta hunch Tamashii been had an unpainted Kid Buu prototype for years now, as well as many, many other characters. But they haven't revealed it yet because, y'know, "business."

I'm willing to bet every single character we've seen on their polls, at one point have had a physical prototype locked up at Tamashii HQ. Nappa was leaked to the public by a rogue employee, whom has never been seen since.

That hunch seems plausible. A lot of their prototypes that are being revealed look ready-to-go. Beerus had to have been in the works for quite awhile. Adam Newman said that they have the foreseeable future mapped out. The prototypes they've revealed can probably take us into 3rd quarter of 2016. The same employee was released and leaked Super Saiyan 4 Goku to the public. Now he's back in his prison cell.

now, i really think... sdcc Ssj3 Goku will be a reality.... not exist any more to make exclusive until now.... so must be ssj3 goku! everyone want and is the oldest can be plausible now!

That hunch seems plausible. A lot of their prototypes that are being revealed look ready-to-go. Beerus had to have been in the works for quite awhile. Adam Newman said that they have the foreseeable future mapped out. The prototypes they've revealed can probably take us into 3rd quarter of 2016. The same employee was released and leaked Super Saiyan 4 Goku to the public. Now he's back in his prison cell .

The employee or the figure?

Hey, whatever happened with that Datong Freezer that was revealed a while back? Shouldn't that be dropping soon? I foresee a lot of custom Coolers resulting from that.

now, i really think... sdcc Ssj3 Goku will be a reality.... not exist any more to make exclusive until now.... so must be ssj3 goku! everyone want and is the oldest can be plausible now!

It's not gonna be SSJ3 Goku... Saiyan Saga Goku calling it now...

It's not gonna be SSJ3 Goku... Saiyan Saga Goku calling it now...

If they ever do re-release SSJ3 Goku it's gonna be something along the lines of the "Advanced Coloring", I've never thought it was gonna be the SDCC. Saiyan or Namek Goku is a pretty safe bet. I was thinking it could've been Cell Saga Trunks or Vegeta but with the new developments, it's not too likely anymore.

Back