S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i think it's fan-made too. There's dozens of images on the web that look 100% official, i literally had to do a double-take with some cuz they're so convincing. There's some images floating around that claim to be the other 12 Gods of Destruction Beerus mentioned, they looked so damn real lol

Somebody from Facebook spoke to Tamashii about re-issues and he said he'll write an article about their discussion in his blog. Not sure if there's actually any new information but I'll post anything I find out.

Yeah, there was a bunch of stuff at Toyfair that I'm really excited about, and none of it was related to figuarts.:lol Which was a shame. I was hoping to at least get a release date for Mystic Gohan, and unrelated to DB, some more info on Ranma.

Marvel Legends on the other hand, blew my freaking mind.

So lets see some updated display photos from you guys, sheesh!

e1c40e94-4d40-49a3-b2d5-2837392fc887.png

714cc70e-7488-4de8-a360-32c75a94b77b.png

2c244932-f19e-444e-8a7e-71f3f0c84513.png

tumblr_inline_nfcf271fFM1qj8ls3.gif

I could post my updates which could be either whole collection (in its ultra cluttered glory) or just piece by piece like I did last time

I'm waiting to get at least one Vegeta in my collection before I post pics, which might happen this weekend, going to wizard world cleveland, maybe something might be there, probably not though lol

Nicely done customs, Antares! Welcome to the group.

Because what is the point of doing both? :dunno

Also you're not cool enough to do that meme Angelo :thwak:

Piece by piece will be able to get a closer up view of your display.

There's no cool requirement for memes, they work on their own.

I'm waiting to get at least one Vegeta in my collection before I post pics, which might happen this weekend, going to wizard world cleveland, maybe something might be there, probably not though lol

Wizard World Chicago barely had any Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts back in August. Good luck.

I've been reading here for about a year now and i've never seen so little posts on this thread:rotfl ive been away for three days and there was only one new page! Usually if i even miss ONE day there are like two or three pages!? Like bruh...what happened

Back