S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had that SSj2 hair on preorder since November. At this rate it's gonna keep getting delayed until late Spring.

Other than the bootleg head do you think we will every see a SSJ2 Trunks, just completely jacked as ****? Like right when he shows Perfect Cell his true power? I would be so happy.

Waiting the #16

UJSabBR.jpg

I kinda like goku's, he has a tied sash again which is cool, and his shirt drapes over his pants now, but I really do not like vegeta's outfit. The grey, the lines, white edged unerneath his boots and his armour. The armour itself even. Yuk.

Ugh, why does vegeta need to stay armoured, I don't get it. I like gokus outfit, dislike vegetas.

Hmm I think I remember Vegeta saying something about the Saiyan armor being something like traditional wear for their race? Although I don't really dislike the gray color scheme that much (it reminds me of the alternate color of Vegeta in video games), I find the little "tail" on his upper shirt to be weird. It's like it's going for the butler look but stopped midway lol :)

Maybe they should give Frieza some pants, he's been naked ever since he made his armor explode lol :)

Just got my "Earth" dragonballs in the mail to go with my "Namek" dragonballs. These are the most accurate we'll ever get for these scale. Paid $20 shipped for the Earth ones but now they're $30 plus on eBay. I could have once paid a mear $7 for them but waited too long, couldn't wait any longer tho.
72f8ec69854f43ce0467efe769d6e776.jpg

can you post a link to these or the names?

hey sil, this one's for you :p

10403321_1539508476312153_3051294849819294509_n.jpg

made by the infamous 1andonly. it looks better than nappa

Back