S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Ang, true. I guess I'd have chosen a smirk over his stern face... But a sern face seems to be a base inclusion they never waver.

If U Gohan doesnt have one I'm gonna call them smirkcist.

Dafaq figuarts 16's label already says sold out lol.
Back of the Vegetto box
Toy-Fair-2015-Bluefin-Booth-SH-Figuarts-DBZ-012.jpg

Goku's label also says available for pre order now, despite being sold out at pretty much everywhere.

So a little more info on the upcoming movie. We've noticed this little guy in the trailer:

safe_image.jpg

Is this Kuriza, Frieza's son?

kuriza_render_by_swindlecsx-d6lo21e.jpg

He's shown up in a couple DBZ video games, however, his only real role up until now was in Toriyama's DBZ parody Neko Majin Z. But it looks like he might be playing a part in this film.

Or it's another son of Frieza perhaps? He might have dozens of sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, next door neighbors we have yet to meet...

Maybe I'm not up to date on my bootlegs, but is this a bootleg, bad pictures, or a variant? The gi looks pretty dark, and it has the Kai logo at the bottom...

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Well im not always right, but then again every figure there IS sold out, its just not all of the sold out ones [emoji14]

Seeing 16 next to Broly just reinforces why I didnt buy him. Same price, half the size, dafuq Tamashii?

Ok if these pics are legit, I am anxious and very curious as to what the hell is going on at Toy Fair in Bandai's booth

10407632_10152726571928528_2627431475774927151_n.jpg

10302493_10152726572278528_6346657214400624739_n.jpg

10980762_10152726573583528_2052769102126516229_n.jpg

What. The. ****.

Edited: They're real. The Krillins are positioned similarly to the display case photos.

They're not for purchase. (Scratch that. I misread the Facebook page.)

I do find it strange that there's only TWO of each.

Wonder why all the boxes are there.. prob just to tease us fans that missed out on this line sadly.. Guess I will collect the figuarts zeros since those seem more affordable..

If they are just displays, that's a even bigger f-you to their customers than displaying sold out figures. "Yeah, we still have some mint in box. Oh, you want one? F-you."

If they are just displays, that's a even bigger f-you to their customers than displaying sold out figures. "Yeah, we still have some mint in box. Oh, you want one? F-you."

no; they do sell those at some point. :rolleyes

anyone here remember that people were thinking trunks and others were getting re-issued but it was event only thing on their website?

no; they do sell those at some point. :rolleyes

anyone here remember that people were thinking trunks and others were getting re-issued but it was event only thing on their website?

That was the lottery one.

So a little more info on the upcoming movie. We've noticed this little guy in the trailer:

View attachment 166523

Is this Kuriza, Frieza's son?

View attachment 166524

He's shown up in a couple DBZ video games, however, his only real role up until now was in Toriyama's DBZ parody Neko Majin Z. But it looks like he might be playing a part in this film.

Or it's another son of Frieza perhaps? He might have dozens of sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, next door neighbors we have yet to meet...

Sorry wut, what is this all now? That screenshot is from RoF's trailer!?

I have no idea where you got that from Hotei, but I never seen any other of Friezas race in the trailer, and that pics fan made, I came across it before the new film was announced.

Back