S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Final Form" or the further evolution? I suppose it would help if we knew how his transformations worked. I know he's a mutant, right?

I'm interested if they're going to show any in between transformations or if they're going straight from 1st to 4th during the movie and THEN his further evolution.

The first three Frieza forms are actually shells he uses to contain his true power (4th/final form). I think he claims his true power is difficult to control so he gives himself handicap forms (armored first appearance = -3 form, first transformation = -2 form, second transformation after Piccolo fight = -1 form). Bit strange but I'm pretty sure that's how it all works. The form in the movie will be a further evolution (which is what Cooler's transformation is, something he says was previously unheard of).

or...

Two_very_boring_minutes_later.jpg

use a time card but then it would say "many transformations later...."

:gah:

I want to see the transformations with the new art style!

They're honestly hit or miss for me. For example, Super Saiyan 2 Gohan's head is huge on the Kai eyecatch. The art style does make him resemble his age better though.

Edited:
The first three Frieza forms are actually shells he uses to contain his true power (4th/final form). I think he claims his true power is difficult to control so he gives himself handicap forms (armored first appearance = -3 form, first transformation = -2 form, second transformation after Piccolo fight = -1 form). Bit strange but I'm pretty sure that's how it all works. The form in the movie will be a further evolution (which is what Cooler's transformation is, something he says was previously unheard of).

No ****? That's interesting. If that is true, I'm surprised they didn't really empathize on that. ...Maybe they did and I just missed it.

How does King Cold work? I know they're mutants so maybe Frieza's able to further mutate while Cold isn't?

It could be yet another english dub mistake (I haven't read the manga yet, I wouldn't know) but it's what I'm going off of until I find something that contradicts it.

Cold is in the -2 form. I think it's safe to assume Cold had a "normal"/4th form but I doubt he could tap into anything further than that. Cooler's transformation was treated as a big deal that was exclusive to Cooler until this new movie became a factor.

I would like it if they'd canonise Cooler. Not necessarily the movies (especially the second one), but just his character and designs/abilities from the first film.

Broly!

Optimized-20150213_165353-1.jpg

He makes Piccolo look small.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to see the subtle green shading on his hair. From most reviews, I thought his hair was completely yellow. So I'm happy to see the green true to form. Definitely happy with him. Can't wait to get to posing!

C360_2015-02-13-15-15-50-822-1.jpg

How long does it usually take for Bluefin to announce the SDCC Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts? I thought I remember reading some where that Tamashii wasn't allowed to release the information because the licensor told them to hold off on it. I can't remember which release it was for thoguh.

I just open them.

Weirdo. :lol (just kidding)

Usually around May is when the sdcc teases start. Since we dont have any releases after summer I would say March/April for the rest of years announcements, any new protos will be sdcc.

How long does it usually take for Bluefin to announce the SDCC Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts? I thought I remember reading some where that Tamashii wasn't allowed to release the information because the licensor told them to hold off on it. I can't remember which release it was for thoguh.

Weirdo. :lol (just kidding)

But of course.

Awesome! Thanks, TBlake!

They actually went with recent releases for their display!

Edited: What's the marker on the figure mean? I've seen that before.

Tamashii seems to be running out of catch phrases for their characters. Vegito says "All right!" while Android 16 says "Vnnn"

Great since some of those are still fairly affordable, good job Tamashii! The boxes look nice as well, I like the color choice.

You were saying Big D?:lol

Ah and they've debuted 16 and Vegetto's box.

They could've added manga Gohan if they wanted to. But otherwise very proper, last year's and upcoming stuff.

Still don't get why black hair didn't get a smirk but at least he has one.
Ha they spell vegitto with an i on the label.

Yeah but I'm glad they at least made a Normal Vegito. Doesn't he only have like a few panels in the Manga and then immediately turns Super Saiyan?

Back