S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that not the brown shipping box that you are saying. Sorry new to collecting these so i couldn't know the difference

This makes me want a kid Goku figuarts. And I want him to come with a working power pole and a nimbus which works as a stand. But I don't think the demand is there for Dragon Ball figurines. It's all about Z.

I've been thinking of molding my own nimbus to fit onto a clear plastic stand for my figuarts Goku, but I really want tamashii to release a Saiyan saga Goku.
Same here! I love Dragon Ball even more so than Dragon Ball Z. I just like the story and characters a lot more bc it was more involving and dynamic but yeah I would love some Dragon Ball figures especially kid goku which is why I'm getting this one

Is that not the brown shipping box that you are saying. Sorry new to collecting these so i couldn't know the difference

In this line, the brown shipping box is technically the "web exclusive" box. All, and only, web exclusives have them.

20141202_6414c0.JPG

Don't be sorry for asking questions on this forum. Only Silrian will shut you down and go on a rant. :lol (Just kidding! Silrian is a really cool guy! Everybody is pretty cool.)

In this line, the brown shipping box is technically the "web exclusive" box. All, and only, web exclusives have them.

View attachment 161862

Don't be sorry for asking questions on this forum. Only Silrian will shut you down and go on a rant. :lol (Just kidding! Silrian is a really cool guy! Everybody is pretty cool.)
Okay i see what you mean. I have only started collecting and usually its been from ppl on craigslist not online. I have gotten 1 so far [emoji20]

Okay i see what you mean. I have only started collecting and usually its been from ppl on craigslist not online. I have gotten 1 so far [emoji20]

No worries. You chose the right forum. I came here when I started collecting and learned a lot. They sell them on craigslist from where you're at? That's pretty cool. Who was your first figure?

I did it, guys. I ordered $20 Trunks.

Now I wait. I fully anticipate the disappointment. I'm more curious than anything. What is it going to be?...

No worries. You chose the right forum. I came here when I started collecting and learned a lot. They sell them on craigslist from where you're at? That's pretty cool. Who was your first figure?

There's a Broly on Craigslist in my area (sf bay) for $80 right now.

I got vegita sdcc for 85 on craigslist he was selling it for 95. I also ordered son goku and pre ordered android 16 and hopefully i get broly on craigs too for 80. I wanted normal vegeta but price is crazy so i settled for this one. I had to have a vegita he is my fav. DBZ character lol

2ffbd04bfd16ddeaf32e51a89e164a5b.jpg

Buy it for $80. The time and worry you'll go through trying to find it for $10 cheaper isn't worth it.
Yeah i told him i will buy it for 80. we are still trying to figure out what day to meet up

Oh speaking of Broly, mine came in. Gonna post a pic or two tomorrow but I'm loving him so far.

Anyone know if they might rerelease normal goku? If not, a place I can get him at a good price? Missed out on the release and he's the only one missing in my collection.

Anyone know if they might rerelease normal goku? If not, a place I can get him at a good price? Missed out on the release and he's the only one missing in my collection.
You've been around long enough to know the answer to that buddy! Unfortunately not, web exclusive BS etc.

Ebay still has him relatively cheap though, I just bought a second!

You've been around long enough to know the answer to that buddy! Unfortunately not, web exclusive BS etc.

Ebay still has him relatively cheap though, I just bought a second!

I know but I remember some figures got a second or third run.

I know but I remember some figures got a second or third run.

Yeah, I believe that's because those weren't web exclusive. So they're allowed to reissue them.(SS Goku, Piccolo, and Son Gohan.) I might be wrong.

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum some what. Long time lurker here.

Back