S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he writes back let us know. I'm sure it cant be the official one unless its a preorder for a re-release that no one heard about ... If it is a knock off, I hope its not by the people behind that neon orange ss Goku and the crappy ss3 copy that just started popping up.

Here's to hoping he knows English.

I looked into the seller's online store a bit, and Trunks seems to be their highest selling item. However, they just opened their store on January 1st, so NONE of their items for sale have feedback yet. Epacket from China only takes about 15 days to deliver, so we should see reviews popping up soon. I looked through their inventory, and they sell a few different Tamashii figures including some Kamen Rider for around the same price as Trunks. I don't know what to make of it.

I think a few people on the Facebook pages tried that and they didn't get any message back.

218d9ac7331a657fc7f129a8d3f9beb8.jpg

Has anyone seen these? There's a couple other ones listed in Amazon (US) for pre order this one is slated to be released this June I believe. I love it! I can already see myself making a custom nimbus to display him on:)
Here is the link
Bandai Tamashii Nations BAN95176 Dragon Ball Styling Son Goku "Dragon Ball" Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R3V1NFA/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Jm.Xub0Q64501

If the guy doesn't speak English, have me write to him instead.

You're more than welcome to try. I haven't received a response.

Bandai shf limited-inAction & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Also, I found a Broly on taobao for $58. Here's the link:

Íò´ú »êÏÞ¶¨ SHF ÆßÁúÖéZ ²¼ÂÞÀû ³¬¼¶ÈüÑÇÈË£¨ÏÖ»õ£©-ÌÔ±¦Íø

I let google chrome translate it, but the results are a pretty shoddy translation. It seems legit, but some of the details are lost to me through translation. I'm about to cough up the extra $25 and buy it from toyzinthebox and end the madness.

You're more than welcome to try. I haven't received a response.

Bandai shf limited-inAction & Toy Figures from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Also, I found a Broly on taobao for $58. Here's the link:

Íò´ú »êÏÞ¶¨ SHF ÆßÁúÖéZ ²¼ÂÞÀû ³¬¼¶ÈüÑÇÈË£¨ÏÖ»õ£©-ÌÔ±¦Íø

I let google chrome translate it, but the results are a pretty shoddy translation. It seems legit, but some of the details are lost to me through translation. I'm about to cough up the extra $25 and buy it from toyzinthebox and end the madness.
Well the one for Broly says its the american version from bluefin.

JacksDo could u translate the cost to ship to the US is please?
You got a screenshot of the shipping costs? Cuz i only see the costs for the item itself. I'd need to register an account on taobao to get close to the order page. Tried to register an account but received no sms with verification code to register.

You got a screenshot of the shipping costs? Cuz i only see the costs for the item itself. I'd need to register an account on taobao to get close to the order page. Tried to register an account but received no sms with verification code to register.
This is what comes up when u choose shipping location
02836717415416dc171e3468888e3099.jpg

You can't order from Taobao directly if you're from the US, you need to do it from a client.
This is very common, there a bunch of middle man clients that handle orders for customers in the US. They receive the item, then send it to you for a small charge.
Just google, "Taobao client" :)

Yeah I'd never seen these there's another one of ssj 4 goku

I saw that one too. I may wait until Super Saiyan Goku is released in February to get a sense of the scale and everything. I really like the details.

I'm surprised they categorized it as a Tamashii Nation though.

I saw that one too. I may wait until Super Saiyan Goku is released in February to get a sense of the scale and everything. I really like the details.

I'm surprised they categorized it as a Tamashii Nation though.
Yeah I know right? Thats what threw me off at first
Regardless I want that kid goku he looks awesome

You can't order from Taobao directly if you're from the US, you need to do it from a client.
This is very common, there a bunch of middle man clients that handle orders for customers in the US. They receive the item, then send it to you for a small charge.
Just google, "Taobao client" :)

Ill give it a shot thanks bro. That cell games dio is sweet

218d9ac7331a657fc7f129a8d3f9beb8.jpg

Has anyone seen these? There's a couple other ones listed in Amazon (US) for pre order this one is slated to be released this June I believe. I love it! I can already see myself making a custom nimbus to display him on:)
Here is the link
Bandai Tamashii Nations BAN95176 Dragon Ball Styling Son Goku "Dragon Ball" Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R3V1NFA/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Jm.Xub0Q64501

This makes me want a kid Goku figuarts. And I want him to come with a working power pole and a nimbus which works as a stand. But I don't think the demand is there for Dragon Ball figurines. It's all about Z.

I've been thinking of molding my own nimbus to fit onto a clear plastic stand for my figuarts Goku, but I really want tamashii to release a Saiyan saga Goku.

Back