S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me want a kid Goku figuarts. And I want him to come with a working power pole and a nimbus which works as a stand. But I don't think the demand is there for Dragon Ball figurines. It's all about Z.

I've been thinking of molding my own nimbus to fit onto a clear plastic stand for my figuarts Goku, but I really want tamashii to release a Saiyan saga Goku.

That's been one of my biggest wants since I found about the line.

The latter seller had some really good prices on Scouter Vegeta, Frieza, and Perfect Cell. The buyer got them for $100 each, I believe.

Its the quiet before the storm... Some time in March I believe. May for Vegito and hopefully something nice in July for SDCC.

I have Android 16 and the explosion effects coming on the same day from Amazon. So that should be a lot of fun. ...That is if neither of them are delayed.

Hopefully the next Android/Cell Saga release will be Imperfect Cell.

Edited: He seems to be a very simple release. Four heads. I don't think he'll have any changeable hands other than for his Hell's Flash.

Sooo I'm trying to negotiate with this guy over text for a broly. he is firm on $80 but I'm trying to have him lower it to $70 lol. what do u guys think just take it at 80 or be stubborn and keep insisting on 70

Sooo I'm trying to negotiate with this guy over text for a broly. he is firm on $80 but I'm trying to have him lower it to $70 lol. what do u guys think just take it at 80 or be stubborn and keep insisting on 70

80 is better than what I've found him for. Cheapest I've found (still in stock) is 85.

$80 flat or plus shipping? $80 isn't bad, to be honest, but you can always see if he'll go down. Does it come with the brown shipping box?

0b05433c723ee3377ab0329b8196aa38.jpg

1f768e1a69264fe0b712a5b8c2460599.jpg

$80 flat

The green pops so much in that picture! :gah:

It depends on your budget. If it doesn't have the brown shipping box, ask if he can knock it down a couple of dollars.

I bought the Super Saiyan 3 Goku bootleg. I'm going to use it and practice painting. If I get any good, I'm going to attempt anime correct versions for Goku and Ultimate Gohan.

Back