S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Klilyn "Dragonball Z" S.H.Figuarts

Robots4less has Krillin up for $40, however, the availability says 7-10 days. But it's said that since I started watching it a couple weeks ago. So I'm thinking the site just isn't updated frequently. Any ideas about this site? I have never ordered from them.

It occurred to me that I never put up pictures of my dbz shelf even though said I would a couple of months ago. It also occurred to me that I should probably do so before Crisis finally unveils his master plan and shows everyone up.:lol

Excellent collection! I'd really dig an Arlia Vegeta. And I'm definitely pre-ordering a Nappa if and when they arrive.

The prices arent bad, Im curious how much shipping is

Edit: they have a way to check shipping rate but cant decipher the USA kanji. Anyone know? Orbital?

Sorry bro, so now all I can understand in japanese are the release dates :dunno, just saw that the Android No. 16 is dated February 25th in Japan :wave

Source: TWS.

Klilyn "Dragonball Z" S.H.Figuarts

Robots4less has Krillin up for $40, however, the availability says 7-10 days. But it's said that since I started watching it a couple weeks ago. So I'm thinking the site just isn't updated frequently. Any ideas about this site? I have never ordered from them.

I called them up and they said it is out of stock.

Hi everybody!
Here my SS3 Goku bootleg (Black chest) repainted :)

10922333_10204883047088459_1457121179069367405_o.jpg

10842284_10204887533960628_8730827031269755002_o.jpg

Regards:wave

It occurred to me that I never put up pictures of my dbz shelf even though said I would a couple of months ago. It also occurred to me that I should probably do so before Crisis finally unveils his master plan and shows everyone up.:lol

haha I actually think I hyped up my collection a bit too much, so I don't think it's gonna live up to the hype.. but that's an amazing setup you got there, you should also take photos of those other figures you got below the DBZ shelf

@FanAtticus, that's awesome dude, love how you painted the eyes!

So i have a quick question for anybody that has done this before.Which is better getting the ss3 goku head and putting it on a ss goku, or buying the bootleg ss3 figure?...

So i have a quick question for anybody that has done this before.Which is better getting the ss3 goku head and putting it on a ss goku, or buying the bootleg ss3 figure?...

If you are comfortable doing a repaint, I say go for the full bootleg figure. If not, go with the bootleg head on the legit body.

You know what? **** it. Here's my display that I've been working on for all these months, for better or worse:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

this is the best I could do with the time I had.. as you can see there's a lot of custom figuarts & statues! the display I had in my head was gonna be way more grandiose, which would've been better represented through video instead of photos. For instance I was gonna have the Goku vs. Vegeta scene be way more accurate to scale, so you can see where I was attempting to go with that. I also wanted an epic Gohan vs. Cell scene, but to accomplish this the scene would've been 360 degrees and it just wasn't feasable with the space I had. The Gogeta scene was gonna be complete with smoke effects surrounded the ki aura, but once again I needed more space. The Frieza pose was gonna have a complete Namek diorama as well. Also wanted to add background scenes from the show, but oh well.

Already planning on my next display version 3.0, which I prolly won't accomplish till after 16 and Vegeto are released. Next time I plan to have it way more epic & accurate.

So what you guys think? :monkey3

You know what? **** it. Here's my display that I've been working on for all these months, for better or worse:

this is the best I could do with the time I had.. as you can see there's a lot of custom figuarts & statues! the display I had in my head was gonna be way more grandiose, which would've been better represented through video instead of photos. For instance I was gonna have the Goku vs. Vegeta scene be way more accurate to scale, so you can see where I was attempting to go with that. I also wanted an epic Gohan vs. Cell scene, but to accomplish this the scene would've been 360 degrees and it just wasn't feasable with the space I had. The Gogeta scene was gonna be complete with smoke effects surrounded the ki aura, but once again I needed more space. The Frieza pose was gonna have a complete Namek diorama as well. Also wanted to add background scenes from the show, but oh well.

Already planning on my next display version 3.0, which I prolly won't accomplish till after 16 and Vegeto are released. Next time I plan to have it way more epic & accurate.

So what you guys think? :monkey3
Sick display man!!! I'm so jealous right now. That "majin vegita" is my favorite you got some skills man[emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

Man crisis, Ive seen ur last display but u out did urself here. Looks awesome bro!! Wanna track down a time capsule someday. Thats the pose I had in mind when I get my saiyin pod back. Great awesome stuff

Poses are really what it's all about. Great job. That's a killer display. The layered effects are also a terrific touch. The space pods and the dragon balls! :clapThe scenes are full of life. And Trunks' time machine! What's the story behind that? Where'd you pick it up?

Back