S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! You are correct about the re releases this far. There is speculation that this policy may change but I doubt it.

It's been confirmed recently that Pilaf & friends are returning for Revival of Freeza, so prepare for more of the silly nonsense similar to what was seen in BoG

I got vegita sdcc for 85 on craigslist he was selling it for 95. I also ordered son goku and pre ordered android 16 and hopefully i get broly on craigs too for 80. I wanted normal vegeta but price is crazy so i settled for this one. I had to have a vegita he is my fav. DBZ character lol

You got SDCC Vegeta for $85? Wow, that's an awesome price.

Oh speaking of Broly, mine came in. Gonna post a pic or two tomorrow but I'm loving him so far.

Sweet! I have mine all displayed out and everything on a shelf. There were some poses that didn't look right or it was difficult for another figure to be put in with him so I had to change it up but he is a great figure.

Especially with this line this is actually very solid practical wisdom imo.

It should be somebody's signature...

It's been confirmed recently that Pilaf & friends are returning for Revival of Freeza, so prepare for more of the silly nonsense similar to what was seen in BoG

...Aw, damn it. I actually didn't mind Pilaf and friends in Battle of Gods. I mean, Mai did hold Trunks hostage and put a gun to his head.

I've heavily considered buying doubles of each character.. but as of right now only ones i'm missing are Pickleo, Yohan and SDCC Gokou

Luckily for me Pickleo is still hella cheap and Gohan is being reissued soon!

I've heavily considered buying doubles of each character.. but as of right now only ones i'm missing are Pickleo, Yohan and SDCC Gokou

download (1).jpg

You got SDCC Vegeta for $85? Wow, that's an awesome price.

Sweet! I have mine all displayed out and everything on a shelf. There were some poses that didn't look right or it was difficult for another figure to be put in with him so I had to change it up but he is a great figure.

It should be somebody's signature...

...Aw, damn it. I actually didn't mind Pilaf and friends in Battle of Gods. I mean, Mai did hold Trunks hostage and put a gun to his head.
Yeah i got pretty lucky. I also just got done picking up Broly for $80 flat

12a343add806cde5469d4f2e30469ace.jpg

I got 2 so far and hopefully more in the future 😁

Two out of three ain't bad!

I'm missing SDCC Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta. I'll more than likely never get them. Maybe when I'm 80. They should only be $5,000. :lol

Yeah i got pretty lucky. I also just got done picking up Broly for $80 flat

I got 2 so far and hopefully more in the future 😁

:rock

I've only considered doubles of a few characters that have near different looks, the only one I've done that with is Piccolo with the SDCC and Manga colors. if we ever get an SSJ Vegeta re-issue I'm buying two to display one SSJ, and one to use the extra normal head for. I'm gonna do this with Manga Gohan for SSJ hair, and SSJ with cape, I already have the SDCC with SSJ2 hair on display

I had the idea to put sdcc gohan with reg gohans cape and sdcc ssj1 face, and the display th manga gohan with the ssj2 sdcc face fighting cell, accept the red belt, and mess with lighting and effects to explain away the light gi to aura lighting...

Youd get a more proper light white cape with the darker sdcc gohan gi, and lessen the difference between versions by utilising the lighter gi. Sdcc gohans cape is way too shaded.

I also just realised cheap manga gohan is a great source for spare parts if anything happens with your sdcc version.

Probably - you really just need the body, which I might have messed up with super gluing his elbow joint (it still articulates fine but it came out too much). I might try that idea with the SSJ 1 head.

I've only considered doubles of a few characters that have near different looks, the only one I've done that with is Piccolo with the SDCC and Manga colors. if we ever get an SSJ Vegeta re-issue I'm buying two to display one SSJ, and one to use the extra normal head for. I'm gonna do this with Manga Gohan for SSJ hair, and SSJ with cape, I already have the SDCC with SSJ2 hair on display

Ditto. I would like one, Super Saiyan, to put in my Z Fighters vs. Androids display and then one with a normal head to recreate this image that I've always liked...

maxresdefault.jpg

I had the idea to put sdcc gohan with reg gohans cape and sdcc ssj1 face, and the display th manga gohan with the ssj2 sdcc face fighting cell, accept the red belt, and mess with lighting and effects to explain away the light gi to aura lighting...

Youd get a more proper light white cape with the darker sdcc gohan gi, and lessen the difference between versions by utilising the lighter gi. Sdcc gohans cape is way too shaded.

I also just realised cheap manga gohan is a great source for spare parts if anything happens with your sdcc version.

The Manga Gohan seems to have a brighter skin tone than the SDCC Gohan. Sightly similar to Manga and SDCC Super Saiyan Goku difference.

It occurred to me that I never put up pictures of my dbz shelf even though said I would a couple of months ago. It also occurred to me that I should probably do so before Crisis finally unveils his master plan and shows everyone up.:lol

So, pictures. I apologize for the poor quality. Should have done this during the day with better light, but ah well.

I'll likely rearrange things when 16 comes out so I can put him on the right to balance out with Broly.

Guys, so i found this ss3 goku on ebay for $39 this seem pretty cheap. Is there a fake ss3 goku out already? Here is the link if anyone can help me out. I seen other ss3 on ebay going for $300 so im guessing its not legit...

Dragon Ball Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku s H Figuarts PVC Figure | eBay

Yeah, there is a fake out there, and this is one example of it.

Aside from the price, if you look at the third picture you can see a strip of black paint on his blue shirt. That's the dead giveaway for the knockoff.

Back