S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised Android 16 has a high price. Apparently, at the moment, this is what his packaging includes...

- Body
- Two pair of replacement hands
- Four replacement faces/heads

I'm interested how he'll be able to perform Hell's Flash. The picture from Tamashii Nations 2014 showed that he'll be able to.

My first figuarts figure arrived today! Android 17! I want to get some poses and pics up but i'll wait until SDCC Piccolo and my stands arrive, :).

But my god is he worth the money! So many options...such a great figure!

Speaking of surveys, has anybody taken the Android 17 survey? The one where you scan the paper that was in the packaging?

Somebody on eBay is selling Super Saiyan Vegeta cheaper than Trunks and Gohan. I like the idea of that happening but the prices themselves are a little over the top.

I'm to serve Angelo ;)

I did the next image to appreciate the different sizes:

SizeComparison_zps1d0a0961.jpg

Huh well look at that. Should the tagline be something like "Love S.H. Figuarts? Well here's our version, only smaller!"

The only difference I spot is that either the shodo has no leg articulation or it's really well hidden and the hair is more translucent and detailed.

The only difference I spot is that either the shodo has no leg articulation or it's really well hidden and the hair is more translucent and detailed.

It's hidden underneath a fold in the pants. You can see the peg sticking out on his left leg.

I wonder how many Goku S.H. Figuarts Tamashii will produce by the end of this line.

Edited: By the end of next year, hopefully, we'll have four.

I've had a theory that the reason for Super Saiyan 4 Goku before another Vegeta is because Tamasii wants Goku to have at least one variation of the character ahead of Vegeta at all times...

Super Saiyan Goku (1), SDCC Super Saiyan Goku (2), Super Saiyan Vegeta (1), Super Saiyan 3 Goku (3), Scouter Vegeta (2), Normal Goku (4), and SDCC Arlia Vegeta (3).

Working on my display, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with this piece. Any ideas?

IMG_6803.JPG

...Nah, not really. I'll take it off your hands, though.

I would actually split the ground apart and then put them outside of the energy aura in an upward trajectory. Or have the figure in a pose where he's bringing that aura out from the ground.

Back