S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70?! **** where can I get one then? I really don't want to pay too much for him!

He hasn't been released yet. You should be good at least up to the New Year.

If you want to pre-order him, how do you normally buy your S.H. Figuarts?

Aside from the Act 4 set of 3 (?) stands, are there any other releases by either Tamashii or a competitor?

You can try the Obitsu stands

MLST-A01C.jpg

Has anyone found the comparison pics between the KO zero figures to the Originals? I want SS Vegeta now and want to know how o tell them apart

Aside from the Act 4 set of 3 (?) stands, are there any other releases by either Tamashii or a competitor?

I really like the Saint Cloth Myth EX Display Stage...

51ySjyKB-XL.jpg

Edited: This is what it includes...

- 3 bases
- 4 base connect parts
- 3 figure support arms (long)
- 3 figure support arms (short)
- 3 effect parts support arms (long)
- 3 effect parts support arms (short)
- 3 figure clip arms (large)
- 3 figure clip arms (small)
- 3 punch/energy effect parts
- 6 feet impact effect parts
- 6 background support parts

It's just as much as a Stage Act 4, too, but I actually find everything in this package useful.

How strong are the arms? More often than not I have a hell of a time with the Tamashii ones holding the weight of the figure or the arm pegs falling out.

No idea, I don't own any myself lol. But I know there's a few people here that have em & have said they're good substitutes for the Stage Acts.

Has anyone found the comparison pics between the KO zero figures to the Originals? I want SS Vegeta now and want to know how o tell them apart

There were comparison photos posted several hundred pages back, so you'd have to sift through the back pages until you find em :wave

I've been gone for a while ..... but just a quick question . Who here wanted supper Buu before Kid Buu?! Cmon Kid Buu should have been first! TAMASHII! really? we get final form frieze final form cell , scouter vegeta lol but we don't get Final Form Kid Buu? CMON!

No idea, I don't own any myself lol. But I know there's a few people here that have em & have said they're good substitutes for the Stage Acts.

There were comparison photos posted several hundred pages back, so you'd have to sift through the back pages until you find em :wave

Gee thanks lol, well if anyone can help i'd appreciate

I've been gone for a while ..... but just a quick question . Who here wanted supper Buu before Kid Buu?! Cmon Kid Buu should have been first! TAMASHII! really? we get final form frieze final form cell , scouter vegeta lol but we don't get Final Form Kid Buu? CMON!

Super Buu has much more personality...I actually prefer any of his versions over Kid Buu. Besides Vegito needs a posing partner.

Super Buu and Fat Buu were honestly more interesting than Kid Buu, Super Buu for being dangerous and a little cunning and Fat Buu for being so naive and innocent like yet destructive. We also don't really have much to go with Kid Buu, actually. SSJ3 Goku could be paired up with him, but he's really meant for Fat Buu in my opinion. It'd be nice for consistency with the other villains though.

Speaking of Super Saiyan 3 Goku, my ideal release schedule would be to re-release Super Saiyan 3 Goku and then release Kid Buu right after with more alternate Super Saiyan 3 Goku faces.

Now that I got that out of the way, in regards to which Buu I would rather have first, I would have chosen Kid Buu. Although, since Gohan/Gotenks absorbed Super Buu is being released around Vegito and Ultimate Gohan, I'm very indifferent. Just as long as I have somebody to pair the villain with, I couldn't be happier.

In general, all the Zeroes look off if they're from China - SSJ Goku in particular looks like he is leaning forward

Amazing web page from Toyark...

S.H. Figuarts Dragonball Z Reference Guide - The Toyark - News

Edited: After looking at the products from Tamashii Nations, I look at the Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts on the ToyArk web page and I think to myself "...This is it?" I've never been disappointed with any of these figures but it just amazes me how not-so-big the line really is at the moment. I think this time next year, hopefully, we're going to really be surprised how much this line has grown. (Not to mention our displays, as well!)

I'm really curious what Tamashii is going to do with Gohan and Gotenks absorbed Majin Buu. Either it'll be insanely jam packed with accessories/interchangeable items or it's going to be two separate releases. Gotenks Buu's head doesn't come off at all according to this picture...

hqdefault.jpg

Edited: Also, regarding the lines that some have pointed on Gotenks Buu's lower torso, I don't believe that is an articulation point at all. It seems it was rather sculpted into the piece...

Screenshot (15).jpg
super_buu_gotenks_absorbed_by_19onepiece90-d5hl1i5.png

Found this on Facebook...

10393985_866523033399885_862794291323864579_n.jpg

Edited: No idea what the heck Super Saiyan 2 body means. Hopefully a Super Saiyan 2 Goku head comes with it.

Interesting, nice find angelo. They possibly meant head tbh, jacksdo isnt into making full bodies for their figures, except saint seiya, and even then they send them out as model kits.

Also, hey cartoon, we were waiting on you noticing :lol

None of us seen this coming, tamashii are being very inconsistent with their releases atm.

Back