S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am super pumped for broly and vegito, anyone here read dragonball multiverse, i will pose the two recreatin their fight

Tamashii feels they need to "keep their word" on the term "web exclusive" in regards to the Dragon Ball Z line. They don't care about the extra profit as long as they stay true to their words for their collectors. It's something I'll never agree with.

No! This is incorrect! They've rereleased zero Goku so they broke that word! Your word is trust, once you break it's done, over, gone. They need to ditch whoever's keeping them from telling us the truth because they literally said they'd consider rereleasing web exclusives more regarding other lines than this one.

There's something we don't know and I wanna know what. It's REALLY weird and whenever that Bluefin dude is asked about it he clearly gets a face of 'I can't tell you what I know'.

Either they're planning something good, or there's something wrong. But there's something they're not telling us.

They should make Tien and Yamcha as Zero's, since they won't make them as regular articulated.

No! This is incorrect! They've rereleased zero Goku so they broke that word! Your word is trust, once you break it's done, over, gone. They need to ditch whoever's keeping them from telling us the truth because they literally said they'd consider rereleasing web exclusives more regarding other lines than this one.

There's something we don't know and I wanna know what. It's REALLY weird and whenever that Bluefin dude is asked about it he clearly gets a face of 'I can't tell you what I know'.

Either they're planning something good, or there's something wrong. But there's something they're not telling us.

Wouldn't Figuarts Zero Goku be considered a different line, though? I thought the entire point of their "word" on not re-releasing web exclusives for the S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z line was because they made a deal with Bluefin about continuing the line but only if they remained web exclusives.

I think we all want to know. At least those who actually care about the topic.

How do you figure they're planning something good?

Edited: I know you said it was either that or something is wrong, I'm just curious what you have in mind for the something good idea.

They should make Tien and Yamcha as Zero's, since they won't make them as regular articulated.

That would be the step in the right direction for developing and producing them as S.H. Figuarts. I'm hoping the sales on Bardock, Nappa, and Raditz lead to the similar process.

Yay! Tamashii's looking into attending C2E2 in April. That would be awesome. ...I'd have to bring twice as much money now, crap.

Wouldn't Figuarts Zero Goku be considered a different line, though? I thought the entire point of their "word" on not re-releasing web exclusives for the S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z line was because they made a deal with Bluefin about continuing the line but only if they remained web exclusives.

I think we all want to know. At least those who actually care about the topic.

How do you figure they're planning something good?

Edited: I know you said it was either that or something is wrong, I'm just curious what you have in mind for the something good idea.

That would be the step in the right direction for developing and producing them as S.H. Figuarts. I'm hoping the sales on Bardock, Nappa, and Raditz lead to the similar process.

thats exactly what i thought. perhaps before the dbz zero's existed they made a policy to make it possible for wb ex to re-issue but they didnt made/change that policy YET with Figuarts.

thats exactly what i thought. perhaps before the dbz zero's existed they made a policy to make it possible for wb ex to re-issue but they didnt made that policy YET with Figuarts.
That could be. Bluefin said that they were trying to figure out things

off topic

yo angelo, guess what? amazon changed the date again for my item :3

Spoiler Spoiler:

back to november, huzzah! :lol

thats exactly what i thought. perhaps before the dbz zero's existed they made a policy to make it possible for wb ex to re-issue but they didnt made/change that policy YET with Figuarts.

I honestly don't know what the hell is taking them so long though to change that policy. Didn't the employee from Tamashii state that Dragon Ball Z is their best line in the Western market? I can't imagine they would try to keep their "word" on something that I truly believe is completely outdated.

That could be. Bluefin said that they were trying to figure out things

I'm hoping the new President of Bluefin will be of some influence for the re-release situation. Unless that's all hanging on Tamashii's shoulders.

off topic

yo angelo, guess what? amazon changed the date again for my item :3

Spoiler Spoiler:

back to november, huzzah! :lol

Aw, man. Amazon is so damn fickle, at least you're lucky where it was changed back to November instead of ahead like Broly. :gah:

The Tamashii Web Site for United States still only has one figure. I took the survey and said I wanted S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z items on there in the future.

How does that website work? Can we actually order from there?

Back