S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been gone for a while ..... but just a quick question . Who here wanted supper Buu before Kid Buu?! Cmon Kid Buu should have been first! TAMASHII! really? we get final form frieze final form cell , scouter vegeta lol but we don't get Final Form Kid Buu? CMON!

What are you trying to say Cartoon...?

WP_20141114_15_50_41_Pro.jpg

Speaking of DBZ Facebook group, someone posted this

1654335_10152921988539047_3025597153097440857_n.jpg

Looks like it's an SSJ2 head for Goku, nice!

Interesting, nice find angelo. They possibly meant head tbh, jacksdo isnt into making full bodies for their figures, except saint seiya, and even then they send them out as model kits.

Some have been speculating that they meant an "SDCC" body but I don't really see any similarity there.

The guy who has been in contact with them said they have just received the body and are evaluating it at the moment. ...I still have no idea what the heck is going on but if there's any update, I'll post it.

I'm really hoping it's Super Saiyan 2 Goku head. If they can make that with a Super Saiyan Goku smirk face, they'll be set for quite awhile.

That is definitely not the standard SSJ Goku, and is most likely SSJ2. Not sure why they aren't using the default face.

They say the Super Saiyan 2 Goku picture is fake or at least not related to what Jacksdo/Datong is doing.

But I want the Buu that goes to to search for gotenks to the earth look out . That one looked menacing . And why doesn't the super BUU-tenks have articulated head ?? The BUU-Han does . And it's not the angle of the picture like some said here lol . It's clearly not a head on neck but a whole piece . Maybe because there prototypes ? But still weird to show one with and one without

But I want the Buu that goes to to search for gotenks to the earth look out . That one looked menacing . And why doesn't the super BUU-tenks have articulated head ?? The BUU-Han does . And it's not the angle of the picture like some said here lol . It's clearly not a head on neck but a whole piece . Maybe because there prototypes ? But still weird to show one with and one without

The reason Gotenks absorbed Super Buu doesn't have an articulated head is because they're actually trying to stay accurate...

Hqdefault_(3).jpg

Which makes me wonder how many facial expressions Gotenks absorbed Super Buu is going to have in the final packaging.

But my SSj Goku already came with a smirk face.. didn't everybodys? :monkey3

View attachment 146290

images

The reason Gotenks absorbed Super Buu doesn't have an articulated head is because they're actually trying to stay accurate...

View attachment 146301

Which makes me wonder how many facial expressions Gotenks absorbed Super Buu is going to have in the final packaging.

images

You are right ! BUU-tenks didn't have a chin lol that pic you posted shows why they are not giving him an articulated head instead it's one whole piece with neck and the neck is articulated . Good eye mane . :goodpost:

Back