S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chest piece of buutenks has no articulation except with it's lower torso part and the upper neck. I bet it's a Buuhan accessory.

I already speculated everything haha, u didnt read my post earlier? I agree with u on super being one figure including separate torsos

Even if it is 1 Buu release, people might purchase 2 anyway just so they can have them separately displayed. Look how many of yous are already gonna buy several Brolii and Vegeto's

Sorry wolvie I must have missed it! But yeah, glad to see you already saw that then.

Maybe... maybe he'll even come with a clear pink torso too, the lower body of the buutenks torso is already the same, would just need as simple upper pink torso... Could be that they're making one massive multiform super buu release or something.

If they'd do that they'd really blow me away, I wouldn't be able to resist that.

EDIT: No wait he'd need different heads, my bad, that makes it unlikely.

Whatever they decide on doing I am definitely buying all these guys. I'm too big of a DBZ fan that I can't afford to miss out on these I did that for trunks and Vegeta and have been kicking myself for it ever since...this is my primary collecting line so it's easier to set money aside for it but I understand a lot of other people have other lines they collect and it makes it harder deciding what to get when money is tight

Sorry wolvie I must have missed it! But yeah, glad to see you already saw that then.

Maybe... maybe he'll even come with a clear pink torso too, the lower body of the buutenks torso is already the same, would just need as simple upper pink torso... Could be that they're making one massive multiform super buu release or something.

If they'd do that they'd really blow me away, I wouldn't be able to resist that.

EDIT: No wait he'd need different heads, my bad, that makes it unlikely.
That would be a great idea for Buu otherwise it just wouldn't make sense. I mean it these are slated to be released next year that's way above the average dbz Figuarts releases per year. With android 16, Vegito and now Buu and Gohan that makes sense but two Buus throws everything out of order especially if they push Broly back till January like Amazon has him.
EDIT: I forgot about SSJ 4 Goku, accounting for him its a lot of releases plus SDCC so let's see what Tamashi does

my display and waiting for 17 and 16
RvAvM91.jpg

Anybody know if there are any actual photos of Ranma, or if the figure was even present at the show?

I can't seem to find a single image of the figure itself, just that teaser with the silhouette.

That's a phat display ElecTriC! Did you make the base yourself?

Also, can I have that red belt Gohan?

That's a phat display ElecTriC! Did you make the base yourself?

Also, can I have that red belt Gohan?

yes made it myself ;) and i am planning to make a namek display because this one is full (almost)

and no :p i will keep that gohan :D

I wonder if we'll see a Zero EX Great Ape at some point? The scale alone would match up well with our Figuarts..

I think with Vegito and Ultimate Gohan being top sellers and largely reused moulds that they could release quite easily quite soon, I think they chose to just release the Buu that goes with them.

This is incredible news! More DBZ Figuarts is always good, I can't understand how anyone can look at those photos and say "well, this sucks." Funny how my SS4 Goku looks almost identical to the official one lol!

No worries, guys. Majin Vegeta, Kid Buu, etc. will arrive in due time. Maybe even Raditz and original Goku too. Remember, we got SS3 Goku so early. Broly before Android 16. So I don't understand the "we just have to get Majin Vegeta before so-and-so next." It's coming.

trying to catch up and read everyones post and this is the most sane post ive seen. I say be happy with what we're getting and know that the ones we want are a for sure. They cant release obvious choices and must haves 1st, if they do that then people get what they want and the line
ends. Dont get why people dont get that, As a business they cant do that

Even if it is 1 Buu release, people might purchase 2 anyway just so they can have them separately displayed. Look how many of yous are already gonna buy several Brolii and Vegeto's

I hope Tamashii continues that trend. It's a great way to condense releases but also produce twice as much. Kid Trunks and Goten would be a great example. Having both of them come with their normal and Super Saiyan head sculpts, the consumer would buy twice as much. I mean think of Gotenks. If they're able to have all three head sculpts in one release, they'll sell three times as much.

Back