S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy sh**! Bless Tamashi nations! I am so excited for the new characters! Especially the Buus. Contrary to most this Buu is my favorite but I do hope they make his normal appearance possible somewhere down the line :) oh and also ssj 4! The best thing about GT I'm so hyped:) and the zeros and effects all look so good, wonder when all this is slated for release?:eek: I would hate for them to show it and not release it until 3 years later

Pretty sure that's in the Anime and Manga.
Anime and manga in Cell Saga only, but he does break it in Bojack Unbound to save Trunks. Then by Buu Saga, Bulma reveals he just trains and also trains Trunks. He's mostly back into fighting to take on Goku and due to Buu as well. Note that he probably does the least amount of fighting in the Buu saga after Buu is released
well im happy with what we have now. although i dont see nappa :/
i believe im gonna fill up my empty cube with those wilderness effects and recreate the most memorable fighting scenes
so that way i have one cube dedicated to museum poses (or vanilla poses more or less) and the other fighting dioramas :D
Same here, some of these effects are great. That electrical effect will be perfect for SSJ2 Gohan :yess:
I didn't see all of BOG, just the fight scenes.

I loved Vegeta during the whole Kid Buu ordeal, a lot of great scenes with him.
I've only read on BoG, need to see it later.

Oh yeah, Vegeta really had his moments during Kid the Buu Ordeal, and overall the Buu Saga was great for him. His love for Trunks, his now friendly rivalry with Goku, believing in Earth...

Buuhan is also my favorite Buu lol but I still have very little interest in buying any buu.
Way I look at it is if I like the character I'm buying it mainly bc these tend to skyrocket in price after some time which sucks for those that might change their mind later BUT if its not for you then that's cool too:) there will be more characters down the line ha

a nappa buddy!!!

10712972_978353108847269_7893842766469756327_n.jpg

he's gonna be my best buddy! =D

Way I look at it is if I like the character I'm buying it mainly bc these tend to skyrocket in price after some time which sucks for those that might change their mind later BUT if its not for you then that's cool too:) there will be more characters down the line ha

I just wish it had buu era vegeta. It's such an easy release, just chuck it in like Ultimate Gohan headswap release. Why two low screentime Buu versions? I still hope that's one release, ohterwise it's a little ridiculous imo.

@blood vanilla poses why not chocolate?

Am just happy that Tamashii is finally realizing the potential of DBZ. So many characters and alternate forms of characters to release, it would be unwise for them to just release 1 version and call it a day. They could release all forms of Cooler and people would buy them. Normal Broly is also a no-brainer. We might just see Future Gohan or Pikkon at next year's SDCC. With more DBZ Figuarts, everybody wins!

@blood vanilla poses why not chocolate?

Am just happy that Tamashii is finally realizing the potential of DBZ. So many characters and alternate forms of characters to release, it would be unwise for them to just release 1 version and call it a day. They could release all forms of Cooler and people would buy them. Normal Broly is also a no-brainer. We might just see Future Gohan or Pikkon at next year's SDCC. With more DBZ Figuarts, everybody wins!

idk, ask silrian! he uses that word :lol

Anime and manga in Cell Saga only, but he does break it in Bojack Unbound to save Trunks. Then by Buu Saga, Bulma reveals he just trains and also trains Trunks. He's mostly back into fighting to take on Goku and due to Buu as well. Note that he probably does the least amount of fighting in the Buu saga after Buu is released
Same here, some of these effects are great. That electrical effect will be perfect for SSJ2 Gohan :yess:I've only read on BoG, need to see it later.

Oh yeah, Vegeta really had his moments during Kid the Buu Ordeal, and overall the Buu Saga was great for him. His love for Trunks, his now friendly rivalry with Goku, believing in Earth...

I was referring to when Vegeta said he doesn't want to fight anymore.

I just wish it had buu era vegeta. It's such an easy release, just chuck it in like Ultimate Gohan headswap release. Why two low screentime Buu versions? I still hope that's one release, ohterwise it's a little ridiculous imo.
Yeah I agree there are other characters like Vegeta who would be great to get a release I mean it's like you said its just like gohans head swap but hopefully this means that they have better plans for Vegeta and others not yet released we just have to trust they will do the right thing. Which in my opinion they are, maybe not in regards to order of releases but definitely in quality.

An undersized Buu and 16 is kindof weird to do as the releases after Broly though... I feel like those are based on protos they had before deciding on doing a big character like broly.

The most interesting question for me now is how much of this will see a release in 2015?

I remember predicting Majin Vegeta for 2015 like a year or more ago, and ssj3_vegeta said he'd get so mad if it took that long... Guess he's really mad now.

And I guess the 'complete the z fighters' crowd is pretty ****ed for a while too. All I can say is I don't understand the timing of these choices and that timing doesn't feel responsive to the market demand to me.

I wonder how long Pwn has already known about all of this? Probably like at least a year.

Yeah, that's a good way of putting it I guess.

@Krec9 I want 1st form frieza man...

It's the only way that makes sense to me. I just hope they decide to revisit those steps sooner rather than later.

I fear he'll be a zero in his thronepod thingy though...

I would buy that Frieza, actually.

Majin Vegeta NEEDS to happen.

I feel his release will be similar to the Androids. Having Buu come out first, and then followed by the Dabura and Majin Vegeta in the next year or so.

i find it funny when you give people a little bit (alot) and they already want moar. just look at you guys talking :lol

I think there's a difference between wanting more and looking forward to more. Super Saiyan 4 Goku gets me excited because there's opportunity for Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and Gogeta. Doesn't take anything away on how excited I am over Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

Yea and didn't he say he would never fight again after the cell saga .not sure what version it was though.

I thought that was because Goku was, well at least wanted to remain, dead and there was no reason for Vegeta to continue fighting.

I'm gone for like a minute and come back and this whole thread explodes lol my mind can't even process everything I've just seen. So much awesome sauce imo. SS4 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, 2 Buus, wilderness base, aura effect, cloud effect, EX Trunks, and more Broly! I need to lay down. Then start looking for another job to support this habit. I mean hobby lol

Back