S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my display and waiting for 17 and 16
RvAvM91.jpg

That is a beautiful display. Amazingly well done. :clap

trying to catch up and read everyones post and this is the most sane post ive seen. I say be happy with what we're getting and know that the ones we want are a for sure. They cant release obvious choices and must haves 1st, if they do that then people get what they want and the line
ends. Dont get why people dont get that, As a business they cant do that

I do see that, but there's a counter element to that: if you make people wait to long for their favourites, they'll ALSO give up on the line or will only start once their favourite becomes attainable. I'm not saying majin vegeta needs to be rereleased per se, now. All I'm seeing is that tamashii isn't addressing a demand for vegeta and trunks and that demand is pretty seriously mood killing, just in general, any popular form. You can't deny that. Be it rereleases or whatever. You can't deny people desperately want a ssj vegeta at the least, any form. He should be like Goku: rerelease every year. Or a different version, like Buu which is the obvious one here.

THAT^ is the only actual bad thing imo. Yeah well and a GT release but, you know, my signature could be '**** GT', I loathe it, sorry, just my opinion.

I do see that, but there's a counter element to that: if you make people wait to long for their favourites, they'll ALSO give up on the line or will only start once their favourite becomes attainable. I'm not saying majin vegeta needs to be rereleased per se, now. All I'm seeing is that tamashii isn't addressing a demand for vegeta and trunks and that demand is pretty seriously mood killing, just in general, any popular form. You can't deny that. Be it rereleases or whatever. You can't deny people desperately want a ssj vegeta at the least, any form. He should be like Goku: rerelease every year. Or a different version, like Buu which is the obvious one here.

Don't worry bro, when they do reveal Majin Vegeta, it will be so glorious that the wait will be worth it. It's gonna blow all of us away. They'll prolly make electricity effect parts exclusive for him, and it might even come with a SSj2 Goku head ala Android 18 & Krillin.

We still have a lot to look forward to, we can't predict what Tamashii's gonna do next and that's exciting. Their Poker face is impeccable
Mr_Popo.jpg

THAT^ is the only actual bad thing imo. Yeah well and a GT release but, you know, my signature could be '**** GT', I loathe it, sorry, just my opinion.

Be careful what you wish for, Silrian. I wouldn't want to see your posts if Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta was released before any other version of Vegeta. :lol

Speaking of effect parts, these are some excellent substitutes

obitsu_effect07_01.jpg

google "obitsu effect" for more info

I'm glad they are putting the effort in them. They really make a display look much better than just a figure by itself. I cannot stop looking at that Broly and the aura effect lol a lot of cool stuff revealed but that's still my favorite.

I am so relieved that the Goku release wasn't Super Saiyan God Goku. I sure as hell didn't think it was going to be Super Saiyan 4 Goku but I'm just so happy it wasn't Super Saiyan God Goku. Not that I don't want the figure but I feel it should be the LAST non-battle damage Goku figure.

Don't worry bro, when they do reveal Majin Vegeta, it will be so glorious that the wait will be worth it. It's gonna blow all of us away. They'll prolly make electricity effect parts exclusive for him, and it might even come with a SSj2 Goku head ala Android 18 & Krillin.

We still have a lot to look forward to, we can't predict what Tamashii's gonna do next and that's exciting. Their Poker face is impeccable
View attachment 143078

I love the enthusiasm! Yeah! Not only a Super Saiyan 2 Goku head but one that comes with a smiling face! Oh man, that would be the best accessory out of the line if that would actually happen.

I hope the next wave includes Gotenks SS/SS3 and Majin Vegeta.
I think this here line up is a goood possibility, along with SDCC SS3 Goku repaint
I don't understand what you mean by that, I'm checking the picture and I can't see why wouldn't it be swappable, the extra pink isn's attached to the legs. Also, there's only one card with a general "Majin-boo" written on it.

Is it me or there should be a normal super buu fighting with that gohan?
Yea I dont see what Big D sees either this is for sure a swap mark my words lol
So who's left on the roster they could do?

Majin Vegeta should be next, no discussion. W/non Majin faces.

Gotenks in any form, preferably SS3 if we only get one. And w/kamikaze ghost.

Fat Buu

Super Buu

Kid Buu

Goten & Trunks

Saiyaman w/SS2 hair

SS2 Goku :pray: :drool
Yup all these are bound to be released maybe 2-3 years but we'll get them
At this rate we might just get Saiyaman, Supreme Kai, Mr. Satan or Pui Pui
These I wouldnt doubt, website ex of course but very possible
Satan wouldn't surprise me, he's the biggest comic relief in the series.
This I think is a for sure also website Ex but for sure. Think he's pretty popular in japan
Probably just babidi & Debura of the buu saga
these are a must IMO, dabura wold come with a minimal articulated babidi
Yeah but I'm also like, we now have Broly who's a test for huge characters, yet they're already immediately proceeding to characters who're supposed to be tall and they're all still downsized, when there's smaller characters who clearly win in polls...?

I feel this is weird, instead of making Kid Buu, who, is the undeniable winner when it comes to Buu form demand, they're making the largest Buu, and downscaling him.... When we also get a humongous Broly...?

It all feels really untactical...
kid buu would be last business wise
a nappa buddy!!!

10712972_978353108847269_7893842766469756327_n.jpg

he's gonna be my best buddy! =D
I feel that those we see in buddy form will see the light in figuarts specially if sells go well

I here ya bud, I still feel they know those characters are an automatic buy for us, so if theyd do those 1st then throw out different buus or tien and yamcha people like u who dont care for those would be satisfied with the line and quit and move on. you've said it urself that once u get the ones u want your out, they arent gonna risk throwing out the heavy hitters to have people like u be out when they could still make more money. N i pick on u for fun lol but I do understand what u mean. I just feel they're playing it smart

I am so relieved that the Goku release wasn't Super Saiyan God Goku. I sure as hell didn't think it was going to be Super Saiyan 4 Goku but I'm just so happy it wasn't Super Saiyan God Goku. Not that I don't want the figure but I feel it should be the LAST non-battle damage Goku figure.

Yeah I'm happy to see it wasn't god either. Not gonna lie I was kinda hoping for Yardrat Goku or SS2 Goku but I'm very ok with SS4 as that's one of the designs I liked from GT. But like it was said we might get a SS2 head from datong or an accessory with Majin Vegeta (whenever they make it)

Those are pretty cool effect parts, crisis. How did you come across them?

I'm glad they are putting the effort in them. They really make a display look much better than just a figure by itself. I cannot stop looking at that Broly and the aura effect lol a lot of cool stuff revealed but that's still my favorite.

The display effects are really nice. I'd like to see what the maker at Can of Beams has planned for Broly. I know he stated on here that he had a few in mind. When I get everything laid out and decide where I want to display them, I would like to see if I can put in an order for a few things like the Special Beam Cannon, Destructo Disk, Sword Slash, and the Rapid Fire Energy Blasts. They're very well done along with a lot of his other work.

The display effects are really nice. I'd like to see what the maker at Can of Beams has planned for Broly. I know he stated on here that he had a few in mind. When I get everything laid out and decide where I want to display them, I would like to see if I can put in an order for a few things like the Special Beam Cannon, Destructo Disk, Sword Slash, and the Rapid Fire Energy Blasts. They're very well done along with a lot of his other work.

Do you have a link for them? I would love to get a good special beam cannon and see what they might do for Broly. I'm glad the figure includes his green energy blasts but I would like a larger one and something like a green aura effect.

Does anybody have any pieces of his work that they can show with pictures?

I know somebody has the Sword Slash and posted a picture of it on here with Trunks and it looked spectacular.

Those are pretty cool effect parts, crisis. How did you come across them?

Oh just surfing ebay & google, cross referencing the results, etc.

Do you have a link for them? I would love to get a good special beam cannon and see what they might do for Broly. I'm glad the figure includes his green energy blasts but I would like a larger one and something like a green aura effect.

This is what I plan on using for my Broly

132648.jpg

Back