S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I here ya bud, I still feel they know those characters are an automatic buy for us, so if theyd do those 1st then throw out different buus or tien and yamcha people like u who dont care for those would be satisfied with the line and quit and move on. you've said it urself that once u get the ones u want your out, they arent gonna risk throwing out the heavy hitters to have people like u be out when they could still make more money. N i pick on u for fun lol but I do understand what u mean. I just feel they're playing it smart

But, mate, I'm not gonna buy something just because it's release before what I want is released.XD I'm just NOT gonna buy whatever releases come in between what I want... So... apart from the fact that the revenue for whatever release I do buy will now go to year 2016 instead of 2015, which seems a small thing to me, I don't see the positive impact of not answering a massive demand that's there now...

We need an event like marvel had where they do an apple style keynote and give us what's coming in like 4 years.:lol

(And ftr np wolvie9 I don't have any issue with people arguing with me.:lol)

I really hope that when they do use vegeta, they'll give him a new headsculpt that has spikier hair then the first one, with a straight spike in the middle bottem to top. Vegeta's headsculpt isn't perfect, they've become better at especially the hairsculpts.

Can... can I... can I have my ultimate gohan now please?:lol

I really hope that when they do use vegeta, they'll give him a new headsculpt that has spikier hair then the first one, with a straight spike in the middle bottem to top. Vegeta's headsculpt isn't perfect, they've become better at especially the hairsculpts.

Can... can I... can I have my ultimate gohan now please?:lol

I hope so, too. Yeah, I think their new hair sculpts are really amazing. I would actually even like a new body sculpt for Majin Vegeta. Something that's more defined and bulkier.

No kidding. I'm waiting for them to go up for pre-order and then I realize it's going to be over the course of the next year.

But, mate, I'm not gonna buy something just because it's release before what I want is released.XD I'm just NOT gonna buy whatever releases come in between what I want... So... apart from the fact that the revenue for whatever release I do buy will now go to year 2016 instead of 2015, which seems a small thing to me, I don't see the positive impact of not answering a massive demand that's there now...

We need an event like marvel had where they do an apple style keynote and give us what's coming in like 4 years.:lol

(And ftr np wolvie9 I don't have any issue with people arguing with me.:lol)

i feel you lol, If i didnt LOVE this line I wouldnt be buying them all so I see ur position. N yea would be cool if they gave us a list of 2 years worth of figs, that would stop a few people from getting chaotic lmao

Can of Beams - Custom Made Effect Pieces - Gallery

The guy does amazing work. He comes on the forum from time-to-time.

He does some very awesome work. I'll definitely be hitting this guy up for the kamehameha, special beam cannon, and destructo disc. And probably more lol so much want there.

Oh just surfing ebay & google, cross referencing the results, etc.

This is what I plan on using for my Broly

View attachment 143085

That would be awesome with Broly. Just make the tips green also instead of clear and maybe a little bigger and it'd be perfect for what I'd like for Broly.

Speaking of Vegeta, I feel these two variations could be made using the same body...

View attachment 143087

View attachment 143086

Those 2 are the versions and scenes of Vegeta that I would like to do most. I have 5 cards left from the the DBZ CCG and Vegeta the Revitalized is one. That's why I'm excited for the cloud effect. I can somewhat recreate that. But I'd be surprised if they made Super Vegeta. If they did I'd faint lol

Last edited:
Oh my ****ing god, Im passing this here cause too many will want to know it:
Figuarts Age of Ultron...

Avengers Age of Ultron SH Figuarts Confirmed - The Toyark - News
SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

I demand Man of Steel. I demand it.

I demand not just Man of Steel, but also Figuarts The Amazing Spider-Man and Figuarts Legend of Zel- wait no, Figuarts Smash Bros.

Figuarts The Avengers (not Age of Ultron) would have been neat too, that's what I thought it was at first but I guess I'll make do with the Figma ones

Well we have Figuarts Mario, D-Arts Megaman, D-Arts Mewtwo & Charizard, Figma Samus & Link, Revoltech Snake, those new articulated Yoshi & Bowser figures (forget the company), etc. We can pretty much assemble a Smash Bros display on our own! (which I have)

About Figuarts Avengers, that's awesome, but I wish they would've based the looks off the comic books instead of the movies. When I look at Figma Thor all I see is Figma Chris Hemsworth, or Figma Chris Evans, instead of the actual character. I dunno why but it just bothers me :google

Well we have Figuarts Mario, D-Arts Megaman, D-Arts Mewtwo & Charizard, Figma Samus & Link, Revoltech Snake, those new articulated Yoshi & Bowser figures (forget the company), etc. We can pretty much assemble a Smash Bros display on our own! (which I have)

About Figuarts Avengers, that's awesome, but I wish they would've based the looks off the comic books instead of the movies. When I see Figma Thor all I see is Figma Chris Hemsworth, or Figma Chris Evans, instead of the actual character. I dunno why but it just bothers me :google
Thats true , and yeah same here that's why ice skipped on them too I don't like that they are movie based bc of the same reason but they look awesome

Hey guys just noticed this, dunno if its been said, but buuhan has a breaking sem in his tentcle. Switchable part there? Or will it be tie to where he loses that part and it consumes gohan?

Because if thats the case it's an accessory for buutenks, yet buuhan has the mark, which leads me to further believe they're the same release.

Yeah I noticed that, too. Also, this

IMG_6662.jpgIMG_6663.jpg

On Buuhan, the seem for detaching his head is clearly visible even back towards the neck, however on Buutenks I can't see ANY seem. It almost looks like you have to pull out the entire neck. It might just be the lighting, but I thought that was odd.

Yeah I noticed the neck thing too. But I now see they smile is different too. I think either way buutenks is more in proto stage.

But I'm gonna assume the 2015 line up is 16, vegito, buuhan and U gohan, maybe another easy release or a variety release on buuhan if theyre not a hybrid release.

Plus rereleases and/or sdcc ex.

1 thing bugs me. Ssj vegito's hair makes it clear that the manga colour scheme is what they're returning to, his hair is as bland as manga goku and gohans. I don't like that.

I think the sdcc anime repaints will continue...

Of all thats anounced now Im only buying Ultimate gohan (ha, its official, hes called ultimate, not mystic) and still in doubt on 16. i think I'm gonna spend any and all other money on effects for what I currently have.

Yeah I noticed that, too. Also, this

View attachment 143113View attachment 143114

On Buuhan, the seem for detaching his head is clearly visible even back towards the neck, however on Buutenks I can't see ANY seem. It almost looks like you have to pull out the entire neck. It might just be the lighting, but I thought that was odd.
I still tink its the same fig, the angle of the pic doesnt allow for the seem to be seen in the buutenks

you all should really look into collecting DBZ statues, the figuarts look ok but 2014-10-30 18.36.05.jpg2014-10-30 18.36.09.jpg2014-10-30 18.36.16.jpg2014-10-30 18.38.09.jpg the seems, the are tiny, and really just a toy, do not compare to a statue, look at my dbz statue collection, I have a few figuarts in the pics for comparison, the quality on the statues is better and its way bigger and more impressive2014-10-30 18.35.35.jpg2014-10-30 18.35.45.jpg2014-10-30 18.35.52.jpg2014-10-30 18.35.57.jpg

Back