S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vegito does look pretty mighty in that last photo. I might buy one and display him with black hair cause I once bailed on buying a vegito in a store and regretted it.

This one?

7397f70e-b881-4d00-b09d-d91f232f7a55.jpg

Btw is this thread only for the SH Figuarts line or can other DBZ collectibles be discussed as well? Don't wanna derail this thread or anything.

Its mostly for figuarts but when it gets to be slow news it becomes a generic dragonball thread. Its not my thread but I see no harm in it :)

Vegito looks awesome, can't wait for that figure! I'd rather get him before Android 16!

Hopefully the next figure will be Kid Buu. They're wrapping up the Android trio, doing something different with Broly and starting their Buu saga figures with Vegito. So hopefully the next figure will be Buu himself to go along with Vegito.

Vegito does indeed looks great, although I gotta say I'm still super excited to be getting the 3 androids so close to one another - I love Android 16! One of my favourite DBZ characters. I remember ages ago wanting to pick him (and Frieza 2nd form) as my two choices on one of the polls, but didn't - feeling they were so unlikely to be made due to their size that it would be a completely wasted vote....I'm really looking forward to replacing my Scultures 16 with the Figuarts version!

I do hope that the next figure is Buu for all the fans of that saga (not my favourite to be honest, although I do still enjoy it) as my favourite period has had so much love that it's only fair that we get some more figures from other saga's. I'd like to see more saiyan/namek/frieza stuff as well, but Majin Vegeta or HTC Trunks would probably still be my two top picks for the next figures. Damn my shelf is full....

Incidentally for those of you in the UK: I bought one of the Tamashii impact effects from Forbidden Planet (in Manchester). It seems they're selling a small amount of Figuarts stuff now... They had SSJ Goku, Piccolo and the Zero Vegeta and Frieza as well. The impact effect looks really good! - I currently have Cell suspended above it, kind of like when he first becomes perfect and is hovering on the spot... still LOVE that figure lol!

Received a couple of packages today..

photo.JPG

..reunited at last!

photo3.jpg

the iphone6 is cool too, lol

I'm honestly in doubt on whether I'm gonna pick up 16 purely for financial reasons. He's really not that important to me for me to lay down about 70 dollars for...

I also really think Tamashii missed the boat on doing brolly instead of nappa. At least people had arlia vegeta this year to pair up with nappa. Now if theyll ever release him, who's gonna buy him if vegeta's nowhere to be found anymore? I guess broly's popularity convinced them.

I'm honestly in doubt on whether I'm gonna pick up 16 purely for financial reasons. He's really not that important to me for me to lay down about 70 dollars for...

I also really think Tamashii missed the boat on doing brolly instead of nappa. At least people had arlia vegeta this year to pair up with nappa. Now if theyll ever release him, who's gonna buy him if vegeta's nowhere to be found anymore? I guess broly's popularity convinced them.

Sadly I think you might be right about Nappa.... but I really hope not! It seems that SDCC Vegeta is already expensive and will be rapidly getting less and less affordable/available.... I'm not bothered (as I have 2 of the original release) and I really don't care for that colour scheme.... I still can't fathom how Tamashii chose that repaint over SSJ Vegeta :slap but it would have been a good opportunity to release Nappa so folks could have had a Vegeta to display him with....

Raditz and particularly Nappa are both high on my list of wants.... Really hope we see them someday.

I hold no hopes for nappa anymore no matter how well broly sells. Not if they don't rerelease vegeta. But we'll see.

Tien, tall trunks and a proper reg goku, still easily my top three.

Wow, he looks really cool! I like how his hair gets transparent towards the tips.

The hair is clearly not long enough....

Back