S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Android 17, drop, drop, drop! I've got 4 on order I think... may have to cut that down by half lol.

1972357_293883790797842_4433128806345506208_n.jpg

Source: Bluefin Tamashii Nations Announces NYCC Exclusive SS3 Goku | DBZ Figures.com

Apparently, this Goku is part of a new series called "Figuarts ZERO EX"...with the "EX" meaning "extra large" or "extra" or whatever. These "figures" (statues, more like it) clock in around 1/8th scale (9 inches or so).

Looks like larger statues for the ZERO series.

Thats even more of a dissapointment then for many. Even those that collect the zeros do so because they are in scale with each other, this throws that out the window.

It's a still from this video. You can see the rest of the DBZ figures in the display:

[video]https://websta.me/p/826990677697060974_34138159[/video]

That SS3 Goku pic is awesome. I wonder if this Zero EX line will be larger with more museum poses and less effect part stuff. I will be more into it if that is the case, depending on price point.

Apparently, this Goku is part of a new series called "Figuarts ZERO EX"...with the "EX" meaning "extra large" or "extra" or whatever. These "figures" (statues, more like it) clock in around 1/8th scale (9 inches or so).

Looks like larger statues for the ZERO series.
to be honest, the Figuarts Zero should be bigger statues at 1/8th scale regardless. It's nice, but as Deano pointed out, they're not in scale with the older Zeroes now. Or the future ones (unless those are are EX) ugggh.

That SSJ3 Goku...does look great, I won't lie. I was hoping for some variant or re-release, but still, this is interesting. The pose is a little bland though.

Interesting post I found from timone317 on the other Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts forum...

I asked one of the Jacksdo resellers on eBay if they had heard anything about the SS2 Goku hair part. They didn't say anything about it but they did give this interesting info.

"Hi, we have news about the normal head for goku's son, not the ss2 head"

Back