S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice pictures for Goku SSJ3 FZEX

hPNwCK1.jpg

aUk81m4.jpg

nIW4cEL.jpg

LTTKNeT.jpg

thatas a very pretty paperweight, but they should focus on makinf action figures.

thatas a very pretty paperweight, but they should focus on makinf action figures.
A lot more people collect PVC scale figures than action figures for animes I think. Look at how POP and GEM sells. I am one of those who prefer statues for animes.

Vegito looks awesome, can't wait for that figure! I'd rather get him before Android 16!

Hopefully the next figure will be Kid Buu. They're wrapping up the Android trio, doing something different with Broly and starting their Buu saga figures with Vegito. So hopefully the next figure will be Buu himself to go along with Vegito.

I'm hoping they release Vegito and Kid Buu just to knock off the top characters and then go back to focus on previous Sagas and even Movies.

Datong regular Vegeta to the rescue!

I'm still waiting for him to be up for sale on eBay!

I think Figuarts ZERO EX is Bandai's response to Banpresto's line of Dragon Ball Z PVC statues. Banpresto's stuff has dominated that market so I think Bandai directly wants to challenge them with Figuarts ZERO EX.

Granted, I don't know how the DBZ license works between Banpresto and Bandai in this way but oh well...the more DBZ merchandise, the better!

Branjita over at Dragonball Figures put together a poll to send into Bluefin. Here's his message if anybody is interested on participating in that poll

"We'll be lucky if we get Yamcha, Tien, Nappa, and Raditz, which is why it's so important that people vote in the polls and vote for the characters they want. I actually plan on sending the results to my contacts at Bluefin next week, because it's a good time to finally do it (though I have been hoping to have more voters before I send them...).

Those polls aren't just for fun, I actually directly send the results to two of the people in charge at Bluefin, so... those polls can make quite a difference. It's kind of sad/weird (in my opinion) that we have fewer than 50 voters in those polls when we have hundreds of members on here. :\

...The ones here I actually send the results to Bluefin, who then forwards them to Tamashii Nations at Bandai Japan.

So get in those sticky topics and vote everybody!
"

I hate to say it, but unless DBZ takes off again in Japan like Kamen Rider and Ultraman, I doubt the chances we'll get those figures soon. Personally, there's characters and variations I'd rather see before Tien, Yamcha, Nappa and Raditz...but yeah, I'd like at least Nappa to go with Scouter Vegeta. Tamashii on the other hand seems to put out new Kamen Rider and Ultraman figures every month. Their core market is Japan but obviously the foreign demand helps stem their DBZ line.

I hate to say it, but unless DBZ takes off again in Japan like Kamen Rider and Ultraman, I doubt the chances we'll get those figures soon. Personally, there's characters and variations I'd rather see before Tien, Yamcha, Nappa and Raditz...but yeah, I'd like at least Nappa to go with Scouter Vegeta. Tamashii on the other hand seems to put out new Kamen Rider and Ultraman figures every month. Their core market is Japan but obviously the foreign demand helps stem their DBZ line.

Which is horrible because there's characters they could produce that would last them at least five to seven years.

Which is horrible because there's characters they could produce that would last them at least five to seven years.

Yup, agreed...but to Bandai, the DBZ Figuarts line is just not a primary focus. The popularity, demand and sales just aren't "there" like they are for the other items in Japan. Kamen Rider is the undisputed dominating franchise of the Figuarts line so that's where their focus is at.

I really don't get it either... every Kamen rider looks the same to me and they all look lame. Bugs on motorcycles... yay.

Back