S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how can we destroy Kamen Rider? Think, guys.

I got nothing legal.

Edited: How did you get your Android 17 so soon? Or has it already been released here?

I know I'm going to stay offline from the time Broly is released in Japan to when I get him. The jealousy will kick in overdrive.

ebay my friend. I owe my entire collection to the e of bays (well, except for scouter vegeta ss3 goku & krillin. i bought those in person)

Datong Vegeta has also been relisted, just type in "figuarts vegeta" there's quite a few of em

Untitled.jpgIMG_6506.JPG

ebay my friend. I owe my entire collection to the e of bays (well, except for scouter vegeta ss3 goku & krillin. i bought those in person)

Datong Vegeta has also been relisted, just type in "figuarts vegeta" there's quite a few of em

eBay does have amazing deals if you look hard enough. It's all about the patience...which I don't have! :panic:

Yeah, I just added Super Saiyan Vegeta to my Watch List. Now I'm just waiting on Datong Saiyan Saga Vegeta to be listed so I can buy a couple of him.

Edited: Awesome display! He looks perfect.

So happy they improved Vegito's face, lets compare to the original

IMG_1379.jpg

I hope they include this face swap too

Vegito_Base.jpg

Yeah, that cocky yelling face is just perfect for Vegito.
He pretty much just needs smirks and one serious face.

Anybody else realize that the NYCC Bluefin display has no "Sold Out" figures other than Android 18?

Yeah, I mentioned that a while back. Pretty crazy they did it.

That's probably why I remember it, haha. Sorry about that. I'm actually glad they finally did that. They're not giving out false hope anymore. I used to hate the displays with other figures and they had "Sold Out" on their card.

I'm starting to see, unfortunately, just how undersized 16 is...
Honestly guys, I'm high in doubt whether I wanna smack down the dough for him...

@Bardoon When I look at what they're making now, I do get the idea it's the american market that's starting to dictate the releases more.

Since Pwn hinted at Kid Buu late 2015 when he shows up in Kai, I guess 16, vegito, kid buu and hopefully 1 other + an exclusive + a rerelease of hopefully at least manga gohan, seems to be like what 2015 will bring.

I hope that one ? is either tall Trunks, Tien or Nappa. But looking at demand, it should probably be majin vegeta.

Still, Vegetto seems like a very odd decision to me. At least, at this early point in time. What's the point in having him now, especially when he has no companion figure? So far, each hero figure, except for SS3 Goku, has at least one villain to display opposite them: Vegeta - Goku, Piccolo - 17, SS Vegeta - 18, SS Goku - Frieza, SS Gohan - Cell, Trunks - Androids. If what PWN said is true, then the release of kid Buu should partner up with SS 3 Goku. Vegetto's appearance was very short lived. He only ever fought Gohan-absorbed Super Buu. Does this mean we'll be seeing Super Buu, as well as a kid Buu!?

Back