S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya i seen that pic before its displayed in japan and it was obvsly to promote that game lol imagine something like that being done anywhere else other than japan ppl would be like who the hell/ wtf is this( for the mos part, cuz of older ppl etc) but in japan nahhhh everyone is like zomg its luffy and goku!! Lol...epic

Wow! At first glance I thought it was some new Figuarts Zero stuff. That is one truly epic display. And I hate using the word epic. I played an older version of the game on my DS. It's like a Smash Bros, Dissidia or PS All Stars type fighting game.

Looks like some of us may need to do some importing :( lol, sad cause it looks great. I just hope Goku isn't the only DBZ character though

The game has goku, vegeta and frieza (or freeza which ever you prefer)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Bane Yeah I seriously kinda want that too man.XD I can't get it out of my head anymore how freakin awesome the post-cell period could've been in every regard.

Also, very considerate Lawrence! Looks sick.

I think it's clear who wins though, just saiyan...:lol

What if we got to see King Kai fight in the final battle? I want to see how the god of fighting does! Unless it's one of "Those can't do, teach" sort of things. If Goku took his place, training the hero fighters on King Kai's Planet, he'd be a Super Saiyan God.

I also was thinking, if SSJ3 Goku retailed at $60, it's going to be pretty expensive to get people to buy a SDCC version at $80-100 plus shipping. It might be not be much of a problem for people here, but I think I'd have to pass at the price. That's a bit of a bummer, because I love how that prototype looks!

1920561_612351968859888_1728833075_n.jpg

SDCC Vegeta?

Damn, is that really going to be de SDCC exclusive?
I just bought the fake one... (with Trunks head) I wasn't going to add him as Vegeta anyway to my collection since I'm not into fake replacements, but really liked the Trunks head.
Well, let's see if that fake one is as good as everyone is saying.

And seriously, I hope this is the exclusive, I won't mind even if I bought the bootleg, seriously, I want at least 2 of those bodies!

Why would we see the sdcc figure this early? Over the past couple of years I believe we only find out a few weeksmbefore comic con.

That's the original release of Vegeta. There's a way to remove the excessive shading on the face, others have done it. If you're looking for a legit update then just check the Tamashi facebook page, that's where they post all of the latest news on the releases.

I don´t know what face is it in the original Vegeta, looks like he hasn´t got the mouth open and he is looking to one side different of others faces with closed mouth but can be the original one, thanks blood for the pictures :wink1:. This effect part will release in March, i ordered 2 pieces of this effect part.

Back