S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored myself a Trunks and an SDCC Gohan at Katsucon over the weekend, whoohoo! I'll have to figure out how to pose them and stuff.

EDIT; nevermind, just seen that video in full and it looks as though they changed how the scouter attaches? I thought they stated it was a permanent feature on some heads? I hpoe that doesn't mean a horrible hole where the scouter sticks in.....

It is still in prototype, but I noticed that there were two backs of the hair in the video? One on the Vegeta figure, and one in the box with the scouter. Maybe the one in the box had it's scouter fall off somehow? If the hole is only in one of the hair pieces I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Well, four heads, folded arms, two tail pieces, a scouter, an effect part and loads of hands; not too shabby, although I would have rather went with a one eye open one closed face from later in his battle with Goku, instead of his crying face which doesn't fit this figure.... Have tamashii completely forgot about namek? lol

I agree about the one-eye-open face instead of the two eyes closed, since now I can only see him doing that if he's choking via Frieza's tail. Maybe if he's being gut-punched?

I'm voting for regular Goku, Yamcha, Great Saiyaman, Goten + Trunks combo pack, and mayyybbee Mr. Satan with bonus puppy Bee :D

Last edited:
In all likeliness they will make kid buu first out of all the diff types of buus, reason i say that is, they made cell and frieza and they made theyre final forms first so i would assume they would do the same for buu

I would rather get super buu first; dont get me wrong, I will grt all figures, good or bad, but I really dislike the smaller figures as you dint get as much value for your money (that was the case for Gohan at least)

Agree with you there man, we need either a Super Buu or fat Buu for SSJ3 Goku to fight. Mine's lonely.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but all the teased figures so far as follows:

shfiguarts-goku-1.jpg

jaR0pBo9f1NLVFu91_g1cQ.jpg

Sh%20Figuarts%20android%2018.jpg

SDCC-2012-SH-figuarts-DBZ-032_1342132437.jpg

Also, the teased Mighty Morphin Power Rangers from SH Figuarts...

photo-23.jpg

Would anyone else like to see some GT figures? Say what you will about it, but I'll always love the designs in GT. SSJ4 Goku was the coolest looking Goku and some of the villains were awesome. Would love of Super 17 figure and Nova Shenron.

Would anyone else like to see some GT figures? Say what you will about it, but I'll always love the designs in GT. SSJ4 Goku was the coolest looking Goku and some of the villains were awesome. Would love of Super 17 figure and Nova Shenron.

Im with ya!! i love a lot of the designs from the show!
dragon_ball_gt___gogeta_ssj4_by_tekilazo-d32l4cv_zps8d242791.jpg

Dragon_Ball_GT__Kid_Goku__SSJ3_by_tekilazo_zps3147428b.jpg

dragon_ball_gt___vegeta_ssj4_by_tekilazo-d35e97f_zps3e99b7dd.jpg
dragon_ball_gt___super_a17_by_tekilazo-d3crdel_zps8390bfff.jpg
dragon_ball_gt___goku_ssj4_os_by_tekilazo-d3gwuqa_zpsff669c00.jpg
dragon_ball_gt___baby_vegeta_by_tekilazo-d3kvwle_zps9c4e9470.jpg
dragon_ball_gt___majuub_ov_by_tekilazo-d4aoafo_zpsb0def0af.jpg
dragon_ball_gt___teen_baby_by_tekilazo-d4hpqma_zps86b4fabd.jpg

The fan in me wants every figure possible!
But in reality, as long as they hit all the major players from DB, DBZ, and DBZGT, I will be happy. A Broly would be great.
I still want a scaled Super Moon Monkey Vegeta!

ya, I'd be happy if they even get the main villains and heroes out for DBZ, not to mention GT. But if they do GT, I am praying for Super 17 , SSJ4 goku and 1 star dragon.

I wouldn't mind Hercule and his puppy lol !(he's a beloved comical character)

Like I was saying tho, it be quicker if someone was working with them....Ex: Dragonball Figuarts, Dragonball Z Figuarts, Dragonball GT Figuarts
That way , they would have the line planned well...

Can someone give me a list of the CONFIRMED releases?

So far theres: ssj goku, ssj teen gohan(w/ssj2 head), piccolo, ssj vegeta, ssj3 goku, future trunks(w/ssj head), cell, reg version vegeta commin late april, final form freiza coming june. Those are all the confirmed, krillin, 18 , nappa and reg goku have prototypes but no official release date

Back