S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, for Piccolo I could let him go for 60$ shipped, Goku on the other hand, maybe 130$, thats what I was planning to sell him for, but theres currently one on amazon for 135$+5$ shipping, I had no idea that the price had went down until just now.

I should mention that Piccolos box is a bit crushed, well, the sides of the box (left and right) are a bit pressed in, thats the way I got it, the seller basically just put postage foil around the box and shipped it to me. The figure was new when I got it, and the box isnt as bad as it sounds. I'll post pics later.

285644_10152567743205156_430143446_n_zps4eac391e.jpg

EDIT; nevermind, just seen that video in full and it looks as though they changed how the scouter attaches? I thought they stated it was a permanent feature on some heads? I hpoe that doesn't mean a horrible hole where the scouter sticks in.....

Well, four heads, folded arms, two tail pieces, a scouter, an effect part and loads of hands; not too shabby, although I would have rather went with a one eye open one closed face from later in his battle with Goku, instead of his crying face which doesn't fit this figure.... Have tamashii completely forgot about namek? lol

Last edited:
Hello, i have a question for anyone whos bought off of bigbadtoystore

do they ship your item with a box that will protect the box of the figure or is it just the packaging of the figure?

Any figure you will ever buy (or anything at all that uses post for that matter) will either be boxed or well wrapped if its a respectable company; no one would ever just stick a postage label to the figure box, thats just asking for it to be stolen, and it would damage the box, something these companies know collectors want perfect

Any figure you will ever buy (or anything at all that uses post for that matter) will either be boxed or well wrapped if its a respectable company; no one would ever just stick a postage label to the figure box, thats just asking for it to be stolen, and it would damage the box, something these companies know collectors want perfect

thanks for the response, i cant remember what company shipped this guys hot toys figure in just the packaging of the figure itself, didnt want it to happen to me

EDIT; nevermind, just seen that video in full and it looks as though they changed how the scouter attaches? I thought they stated it was a permanent feature on some heads? I hpoe that doesn't mean a horrible hole where the scouter sticks in.....

Well, four heads, folded arms, two tail pieces, a scouter, an effect part and loads of hands; not too shabby, although I would have rather went with a one eye open one closed face from later in his battle with Goku, instead of his crying face which doesn't fit this figure.... Have tamashii completely forgot about namek? lol

Yes but have you forgotten u can switch up head pieces with other figures? Yes this vegeta being released wont be the same suit as when gettn his as$ kicked by frieza BUT u can easily put this head and face on the ssj vegeta and it will be the right saga lol and also for fun u can throw ssj vegeta head on the tailed version lool

If that Nappa gets released, I hope they also make a Tenshinhan figure... and also Chaos and Yamcha. I loved that battle.

Yamcha: hey you(vegeta) got a lot of nerve showing up here after what you did!

Vegeta: oh neat, a vallet...im not tipping..

Yamcha:...you dont remember me?!? We fought the last time you came to earth!

Vegeta: nooooo i fought ka ka rot, Nappa dealt with everyone else...execpt for that one scrub who got beaten by a saiba..(looks at yamcha) HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
My dream figures for this line

Gohan (Kai outfit, Z sword)

Bulma (Namek space gear)

Kid Trunks and Goten 2 pack?

Majin Vegeta (BD)

But above all I want the reg goku and nappa... come on Bandai

Yamcha: hey you(vegeta) got a lot of nerve showing up here after what you did!

Vegeta: oh neat, a vallet...im not tipping..

Yamcha:...you dont remember me?!? We fought the last time you came to earth!

Vegeta: nooooo i fought ka ka rot, Nappa dealt with everyone else...execpt for that one scrub who got beaten by a saiba..(looks at yamcha) HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!
Nah I'm ok with that, Yamcha is a human, it doesn't make sense to compare his power with a Saiyan like Vegeta. I still want all the Z warriors on my collection.

Lol i was just quoting team fourstar, but yamcha has always been a wuss ever since dragonball, krillin and tien are the main humans that were relevant imo

I would love to see a goten/trunks combo pack
Then a gotenks pack that comes with ss and non ss like the future trunks did.

I also would love krillen, yamcha, tien, the two androids, roshi, Kai, raditz! Just all of them, I want hem alllll :monkey2

I would just love a set up of 50 characters or so.

This is why they should work in groups of 3 companies or so. and thanks for the tip guys!

Besides the figures already on schedule for release, I'd like to one or more of the buus so at least we can have all three of the major DBZ villains. Since there were so many buu forms, I don't know how they'd package it though...I'd hate to buy >2 different figures for the diff buus

Back