S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect some of the old Bandai dbz figures that only had movable arms. The sh figuarts are pretty awesome to me.

I'm going to slowly accumulate a set. I hope they have majin boo saga figures planned.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I cant wait for this lines next product, it sucks when all the excitement dies down like this. I check this thread religiously and hate when i don't see any updates for days!

Maybe we could just turn it into a regular dbz discussion thread in between figuarts news!

Ya i know how u feel, i always check to see if anyone has ANY updates lool im always down for discussion till the next figure release news lol

So is this new movie that's coming out where goku is gonna go to the new level " ss god" the one with real backgrounds? ( as in not animated but recorded backdrops?) or is not not even the case and that trailer that came out a while ago was just for style?

Last edited:
So, has GT been confirmed as non canon then? surely it cant be canon if we are getting new forms like this god form and supposedly SS3 Vegeta and Gogeta?

Kanzenshuu is a great resource for any recent DBZ news especially the Japanese promotions around the new DBZ movie. If you click thru the blog history, you can check out the new trailers with translations in the articles. In addition, you can even listen to FLOW's new movie version of Head Cha La. Also there's info about the God mode in the most recent articles including the track listings for the CD. Hope this helps.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/

WTF is SS God going to end up looking like? I can't see it being a Oozaru variant. Probably something completely unlike the golden hair transformation.

I guess Goku will wield something of Vegetto strength or above.

Glad to see all the Broly fanboys will shut up once and for all and top Saiyan will be Goku.

Last edited:
Not feeling a new transformation; there are too many already. They should just stick to good action; maybe some new moves and strategies for defeating the villain rather than just transforming to a higher level to beat the villain

Not feeling a new transformation; there are too many already. They should just stick to good action; maybe some new moves and strategies for defeating the villain rather than just transforming to a higher level to beat the villain

Welcome to the Freeza saga onward.

Well, when you think about it, that only happened twice in the series, one when goku beat frieza, and once more when gohan beat cell, you may also be able to count in the false super saiyan form used against slug, but I actually like all of the transformations haha.

This whole ss god thing is a little ridiculous, like ya goku is the man but u gotta make it more interestin than goku transforms into ssj 123345 like what about vegeta? Gohan? Piccolo?? They have all become useless/meat shields lol

Yeah, I liked when Vegeta and Goku had to work together to beat Metal Cooler. And they had to use a strategy (overloading the system) to defeat him when he was siphoning their energy.

That's why some of the movies were so great. Other characters helped beat the foe like Gohan defeating Broly. If there are ancillary characters for Piccolo or Trunks to beat, it's fine by me if Goku beats the main character. For example, in the Red Ribbon Android movie, Vegeta and Trunks defeated their enemies, and Goku beat the final Android. Or in Bojack Unbound, everyone else beat people and Gohan defeats Broly.

Just my opinion though. Great discussion by everyone.

What do you all think about having DBZ rewritten and restarted with modern animation from the Saiyan arc moving forward or Frieza? What if they did a time jump situation (like with the new JJ Abrahams Star Trek) where they could essentially start all over. If you think about it, that's what they did with Cell since he kills trunks and takes his time machine back. This changes the time stream.

This way, old DBZ fans could enjoy the saiyan and freiza arcs, and new fans could become fans of the series with modern animation. For example, my wife, who loves anime, isn't that big of a fan of DBZ because the animation is old school compared to One Piece, Naruto, or Full Metal Alchemist when they are not in fillers. She wants to like it, but is stuck not liking the animation.

This way they could redo the animation for modern audiences and give greater respect for the power of Piccolo and Vegeta. Maybe they get stronger faster this time around?

Or just start the series over again like they did with Full Metal Alchemist....

Pretty much lol, i think what would be interesting is if maybe they continued dbz but with future trunks timeline where he is the only defender of earth but have it when hes older/ kids of his own or somethin along those lines

Last edited:
Back