S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as on to customs guys, I need a good idea of getting a second frieza(that im going to get), and making his manga son kuriza out of the model lol.

When I saw this I immediately thought about setting up all my DBZ figures in a circle around her, all prepping to fire their signature attacks at her. :lol

SH-Figuarts-Sailor-Moon-01_1351183748.jpg

When I saw this I immediately thought about setting up all my DBZ figures in a circle around her, all prepping to fire their signature attacks at her. :lol

SH-Figuarts-Sailor-Moon-01_1351183748.jpg

Aww not around Sailor Moon, I was thinking of picking her up :D

Now Sailor Moon vs Piccolo I'd love to see!

2wohe21.jpg

This is just a Photoshop from a comic i came across on the web.

But this would in fact be a pretty simple and cool custom, no?

Might invest in another cell soon!

2wohe21.jpg

This is just a Photoshop from a comic i came across on the web.

But this would in fact be a pretty simple and cool custom, no?

Might invest in another cell soon!

OMG?!! They mutilated that figure... Looks kinda neat but... Its not like a 10$ figure...

I'm interested in Krillin's role in this film! Usually he's not included in the posters I think? Hopefully he's not just cannon fodder.

Some think that vegeta will reach ssj3 possibly and even have to fuse with goku to beat bills or whatever the villians name is.. Its possible considering gt isnt considered canon so should be interesting to see what they do with this new movie

Back