S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbznew1_zps7925cf93.jpg

If we're going to talk about Frieza Saga Goku, I seriously want and hope they'll release a normal Goku with the insignias on the front and back of his gi and the tie-sash. Doooo want

Why is Trunks $30 I don't have any money to spend right now aaaaaaa

If we're going to talk about Frieza Saga Goku, I seriously want and hope they'll release a normal Goku with the insignias on the front and back of his gi and the tie-sash. Doooo want

Why is Trunks $30 I don't have any money to spend right now aaaaaaa

And I hope that normal goku comes with a ssj head (hopefully) I missed out on him now he sells for like 200$ with 200 I can get almost all the set without goku

Apparently on bluefin tamashi nation fb page theres talk about ssdc goku gettin a re release in april, anyone elae hear or know about this ?

I'd rather them releasing a black hair normal Goku :(

That said, I think it'll be different than the v1 Goku and have gradient super saiyan hair as opposed to the single color of the v1?

I actually prefer the SS3 body tbh; not for the colour, but if you notice the arms are shorter, making it less awkward looking when posing them straight.

first ed and SDCC Goku both have long monkey arms for some reason (I know hes essentially a monkey but you get what I mean)

I'd rather them releasing a black hair normal Goku :(

That said, I think it'll be different than the v1 Goku and have gradient super saiyan hair as opposed to the single color of the v1?

As far as i know, re-releases are identical to the 1st releases; Goku will ne the exact same as he was. The only thing i can see them changing is his creaky hip joints that were prone to breaking if you didn't grease them, but he will be identical otherwise.

This re issue Goku is freaking awesome !!! Goku was up to 200$ already this is my christmas present from tamashii/bluefin/bandai !!!! Oh yeah!!!!!

Well that's some pretty good news. Did anybody also saw that Monsterarts King Kong and that D-arts Pokemon dragon on the website? These look amazing!

Back