S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome news!

Whats the difference between the regular and SDCC one?

Well, the original goku is basically the same mold as sdcc goku but with a different paint job. The original goku has a one tone hair style, with real ly bright colored clothing.. IMO sdcc gokus clothing looks pretty dark, as if he were in base form. Both are great paint jobs though. I personally like the orignal goku more, because it resembles to bright glow that goku has in ss form.

Sdcc gohan was a complete win, totally blew me away with the awesome paint job, it was a major improvement. How ever, with Goku, I dont really see sdcc goku as an improvement, I look at it as a form of variation, so both are great figures.

Yeah, I knew the differences with Gohan, the belt color being the obvious difference and the little expression details in the face were much improved.

Thanks for the Goku info, now that I know which is which I can really tell in the pics. :duff

Yeah, I knew the differences with Gohan, the belt color being the obvious difference and the little expression details in the face were much improved.

Thanks for the Goku info, now that I know which is which I can really tell in the pics. :duff

The regular ssj goku has lighter clothes and one tone hair with some slight shading and the sdcc exclusive has orange and yellow hair with dark orange clothes . IMO the regular one was way better, and its the one re releasing yeah!!!!!! I'm so pumped. CAN'T WAIT!!! :panic:

Im waiting for a Broly! There already gonna have left over nappa parts anyway, They could also work for recoome. Broly has to be made cuz not ony will he be bad *** but most of the figures made so far are from the 1st movie era it will all blend nicely

I wonder why we haven't heard anything from bluefin yet? Maybe this is for Japan and Asia release. If so, it could be late Feb when these start to arrive in HK.

I feel good for you guys you got a shot to get him. I got the whole available set, but if one thing needs to be re-released it's SDCC. eBay is raping people, as it did me :(

Where is Broly already!? I would kill for a Super Saiyan 3 Broly and Vegeta! But we haven't gotten a Buu saga Vegeta yet.

Maybe when their done with the Saiyan Saga Goku, Piccolo, Nappa and Vegeta maybe they will go into other parts of the series.

I wouldn't mind a complete Ginyu force :rock

But that's part of collecting.

Bandai put the tag that says its exclusively for SDCC. Seems like a cheap move if they decide to re release that particular color again.

I agree with Hydeous, although I think itd be fine for them to re issue sdcc goku at comic con, I dont see anything wrong with that, but I doubt theyll do it.

On another note though, I think that they'll release frieza after Saiyan saga vegeta, it makes sense if you think about it, they released sdcc gohan in preparation for cell and its my guess that they decided to re issue ss goku in preparation for frieza, but it may just be wishful thinking..

They should release a different figure at SDCC - not rereleasing old figures for those who miss it the first time around IMO. I think they have done enough rereleases man.

I agree with slam, It shouldnt be much of a hassle to do both. Its a win win for everyone. And also, the line has a lot more attention now than it did when earlier figures were released.

They should release a different figure at SDCC - not rereleasing old figures for those who miss it the first time around IMO. I think they have done enough rereleases man.

Goku is a must to re release he was at $200. I'm glad is not the sdcc version , I don't like the orange hair . I'm happy that regar goku ssj is releasing ! :) ::panic:: so @hydeous ssj is coming late feb ? And April scouter vegeta right?

Goku is a must to re release he was at $200. I'm glad is not the sdcc version , I don't like the orange hair . I'm happy that regar goku ssj is releasing ! :) ::panic:: so @hydeous ssj is coming late feb ? And April scouter vegeta right?

Its the SDCC ver thats $200 right, Im pretty sure the regular ver is usually cheaper.

Its just my guesstimate from past releases, as HK usually get the item 1-2 weeks earlier than Japan releases, probably due to them being closer to China.

Im waiting for a Broly! There already gonna have left over nappa parts anyway, They could also work for recoome. Broly has to be made cuz not ony will he be bad *** but most of the figures made so far are from the 1st movie era it will all blend nicely

Where is Broly already!? I would kill for a Super Saiyan 3 Broly and Vegeta! But we haven't gotten a Buu saga Vegeta yet.

Yeah Broly would be awesome. I hope they make Broly huge though. He needs to be bigger than Nappa.

Broly is probbably as big as nappa though... Maybe a bit taller but roughly same size, imo though they should save the movie characters for last and get the essential ones out first

Back