S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinkin of using the putty to sculpt a statue possibly is epoxy putty good for that?

these are 28mm miniatures sculpted from 2 part epoxy. the specific brand is kneadite. also called "green stuff"

it takes detail very well

https://www.coolminiornot.com/320778

img50ccb9303de64.jpg

img4f7ec21faa15d.jpg

img4dd30ed354c56.jpg

Chandrawippan.jpg

Nice man, I should put an update in here, been posing trunks with cells blast effect! soo much fun, I think trunks and cell are my fave good guy and bad guy so far (though cell doesnt have any competition lol)

Wow thats insane! Im so tempted to get that one even tho i already hav the original japanese vers of gohan

Last edited:
I was meant to click on this thread today as I just grabbed a Gohan for $23 shipped...TY Krieges.

Any new info on the larger scale figures by chance?

makes me hate amazon even more lol; Amazon UK doesn't allow me to buy such offers, even though i would gladly pay the extra shipping!

23 bucks! Just ordered that right now, too good too pass up. Should be here on Friday, definitely gonna do a black hair custom Gohan if I cant get the orange Gi figured out.

Aw, it must've JUST ended, since I saw it at that price earlier today.

Preordered normal Vegeta from BBTS, feelin' pretty good.

Just got my new 2nd version of Gohan. Wow!

Wish I could get my hands on the original Goku for a more reasonable price than they're going for these days.

April can't come soon enough!

Damn...tough day in collecting for me today...Opened this dude up and while I have him on display I have come to the realization I must have more...shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit >.>

Back