S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broly is probbably as big as nappa though... Maybe a bit taller but roughly same size, imo though they should save the movie characters for last and get the essential ones out first

They will release whichever will bring more money for them first. Isnt that why they have been constantly rereleasing Goku? Theres been 4 (v1, SDCC, SS3 and a rerelease of the v1) Gokus so far, and I'm sure we aint seen the last of him yet :lol

I haven't had a DBZ figure since I was in my teens and my dad had to drive me to the arcade to have purchase imported figures. This was also the time when you could sorta mod the PS1 to play the only DBZ games around, which were pure Japanese. Fond memories.

Now...I have a Gohan and a Trunks within a week of one another. It's totally a sickness. I am currently eying a Piccolo >.>

They should just do the Ginyu Force as Figuarts Zero since we are going to pose them in their signature poses anyway.

Its the SDCC ver thats $200 right, Im pretty sure the regular ver is usually cheaper.

Its just my guesstimate from past releases, as HK usually get the item 1-2 weeks earlier than Japan releases, probably due to them being closer to China.

Actually there both for around 180$ and up but I have a feeling the regular ssj goku will go down in price when it's re released and te sdcc up in price

They certainly know how to get everyone ramped up for stuff that won't come out for a few months!

I hope that sometime down the line, after they've released 100 Gokus, they will decide to focus on some lesser characters, like Great Saiyaman.

They certainly know how to get everyone ramped up for stuff that won't come out for a few months!

I hope that sometime down the line, after they've released 100 Gokus, they will decide to focus on some lesser characters, like Great Saiyaman.

i think this will be the last time for regular ssj1 goku....:duff lol unless they release the one where hes got red fur ....but i hope regular goku(black hair) comes with a ssj2 head that way we have ssj1 ,2, and 3 goku .:)

Yep it's definitely better and it looks exactly like when he turned ssj vs frieza . So when frieza comes out epic poses together

This Goku is more of a beginning of android saga where he fights with no 19 and no 20.

For it to be a SS Goku during Freeza saga, it will need to have a blue undershirt with torn out orange outer shirt and battle wounds. Which I'd prefer them to do so at this point, instead of reissueing the figures again and again. :(

This Goku is more of a beginning of android saga where he fights with no 19 and no 20.

For it to be a SS Goku during Freeza saga, it will need to have a blue undershirt with torn out orange outer shirt and battle wounds. Which I'd prefer them to do so at this point, instead of reissueing the figures again and again. :(

This. I'd love to have a battle damaged Frieza saga SSJ Goku. Very iconic.

the colors are right its light orange with under blue shirt its just not batle damaged or with battle wounds IMO:goodpost:

I hope they never do a battle damage goku or anyone for that matter its such a waste i would deff not buy a figure thats the same as the org but "beat up" not worth 50$ imo

"a waste" seriously? You can never have a proper diorama against frieza without a battle damaged Goku lol

Some of the most iconic versions of characters are when they have torn clothes; Goku on Namek and against kid Buu; Gohan with half his gi torn against Cell; Vegeta against Goku and against Frieza, the list goes on.

Last edited:
I hope they never do a battle damage goku or anyone for that matter its such a waste i would deff not buy a figure thats the same as the org but "beat up" not worth 50$ imo

more time goes into the paint application and the mold. It's worth it to me...if they dont jack the price lol

"a waste" seriously? You can never have a proper diorama against frieza without a battle damaged Goku lol

Some of the most iconic versions of characters are when they have torn clothes; Goku on Namek and against kid Buu; Gohan with half his gi torn against Cell; Vegeta against Goku and against Frieza, the list goes on.

Goku on namek agains kid buu? Either u mean frieza or planet of the kais, also for gohan vs cell all u need to do is remove one of his shoulder sleeves an make the arm look limp an there u go lol

Back