S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully after april they start releasing all the other prototypes they teased us with from the sdcc, i REALLY wanna see a Raditz after normal goku an nappa to have the last 4 saiyans

I won't get Nappa unless they do a Raditz for that exact reason, also, to me, the point of this line is to have massive amounts of poseablilty in highly detailed figures, and Nappa just looks far too constricted; I know he is a bulky figure but that will just make him more expensive lol.

Only bulky figure i will consider getting (not out of neccessity) is Broly

Nappa didnt look constricted at all maybe the head seems like it but he looks like he would have the same poseability as everyone else

Hey guys,

Trunks is on for $30 at Amazon: [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-73944-Trunks-S-H-Figuarts/dp/B006HBXIQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356275876&sr=8-1&keywords=sh+figuarts+trunks"]https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-73944-Trunks-S-H-Figuarts/dp/B006HBXIQ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356275876&sr=8-1&keywords=sh+figuarts+trunks[/ame]

Before getting into this dbz line the only figures i had were marvel. I'm trying to have a little clear out, so long story short, i'm looking to trade!
I know its a long shot, believe me, but is anyone willing to trade a single one of their dbz figuarts for Marvel select movie thor, movie captain america, iron man, dr.doom, and the thing. I'll also throw in a bunch of kidrobot simpsons figures and dunnys.

This offer may even be laughable, I'm not much of a collector so idk what kind of respect the marvel select line gets in the collectors world.

:)

Just grabbed Trunks. Two super saiyans sitting on my shelf. I want a goku but I will not pay that price!

I'd also like to get an ss2 head with normal goku. I think it'd fit in with the other figures a bit more than the current frieza saga goku.

The new Vegeta is amazing, i think ill get him and trunks as my only Figure arts.

I saw a Goku at a store recently on display and was very disappointed in the quality. It didn't look at all like the proto pictures too my. Especially being soo expensive and small

Please re release ssj goku 180$ is too much !!!! I know he's been out twice but he's going for way too much all the other figures go for a reasonable price but goku is going highest for 240$!!! Please re re release him figuarts

Back