S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is eBay the best place for low priced SH Figuarts figures? Seems like ToyArena's eBay store is pretty legit.

It depends really; I dont use actual websites because, while they may be cheaper for the figure, shipping is usually more than it should be; as lomg as there are sellers who dont try to swindle you, then ebay is my place to go.

Just saw a review of this figure on youtube. Looks pretty nice. Bad camera quality though. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkssRfRYYk[/ame]

Even with that atrocious camera work (seriously, phone cameras are better than that these days) Cell looks excellent; the kamehameha is a bit dissapointing tbh, but you cant really expect massive beams unless they come seperately, though they could have sculpted it better; that beam looks like it came from dragonball and not Z, it not spiky enough!

Yeah, too bad the Kamehameha effect looks like a dildo. I'm not bothered by the size, but the shape looks terrible without the ragged blast effect on one of the ends.

Judging from the video, the face looks alright, other than the one with the open mouth, because the irises looks massive.

But it's nice to see some shading on the body like Vegeta!

the reviewer must have a uinque problem if he thinks the kamehameha blast looks like a Pnus!! :) wtf??

yeah it looks like they didnt put enough thought in to it though.

they should have scrapped the blast pathway and done a surrounding ki aura for powering up.

they should have scrapped the blast pathway and done a surrounding ki aura for powering up.

Every figure in this line should have that at this point. I would want the Cell Games Super Saiyan term all surrounded in their typical orange flame.

Rewatching some dragonball z, realized how much i hate the saiyaman stuff :lol

i hope we get yamcha and tien in production before his character.

On another note, should be getting Cell in the mail tomorrow according to my amazon order!

Hey Fuzzy Robot,

Congrats on the order! I'm just wondering when you preordered from Amazon? My order still has Cell listed as not yet released.

Still waitin for my cell, on another note i really dislike the whole saiyaman figure (really thought the character was super dorky and annoying) i think they should really focus on the original z warriors like tien yamcha chao tzu and krillin to be released soon and to do the figures in order accordin to the sagas like the saiyan saga then namek etc, instead of them bein all over the place with their releases.

Hey Fuzzy Robot,

Congrats on the order! I'm just wondering when you preordered from Amazon? My order still has Cell listed as not yet released.

Well i pre-ordered it the day it went up on amazon, but once i caught wind of it being shipped out to sellers i noticed amazon still hadnt updated me on a shipping date. So i cancelled the order and re-ordered from aktoycollectibles [who are selling through amazon]. i ordered it at about 10:30pm and it was shipped at 11pm according to the tracking.

Bluefin is teasing something coming next spring, pics up later tonight; spring is when the first dragonball figuarts usually release, so heres hoping its a reveal of regular goku or one of the teased figures.

oh, and are Piccolo and first ver goku getting a reissue that dont know about? a french seller on ebay has both on preorder for, wait for it....£50! Goku alone costs more than double that! he says they are due out 30th November; Anyone know about it? I am tempted lol, but it may be a scam so I am hesitant. That price is for both shipped btw

Last edited:
Back