S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well just do a Dragon Ball Kai opening, regular Goku and Vegeta double pack, haha.

Now thats something I would buy in a heartbeat!

Oh, and another thing I noticed; if Vegetas tail was molded, it would impede his hip guards as they are poseable, plus, compare vegetas tail to nappa, whos is molded onto his waist, big difference, I am positive its poseable; just think of the old jakks saiyan figures like Raditz and you will see the same look to the tails.

When you compare the hint pic with previously released "Scouter Vegeta" pics, the texture and colour are very similar. Nappa's tail looks a little redder in most images.

If it is Vegeta, I hope we are able to put the scouter on his face. I could see this working similarly to the halo on SSJ3 Goku.

The hint we got before sdcc this year was of intact scouters for the figures, not the broken one in the hand, plus, figuarts dont skip on detail, it will be there.

edit: pic down the bottom

Last edited:
Thats pretty cool, they need to make the release dates quicker than this though, cell just got released and the next release is in april?! Lol thats 5 months and they already showed us normal goku, krillin, 18, frieza, nappa and normal vegeta.. At this rate waitin for all of those figures will take years! Lol

352ncw7.jpg

znxaut.jpg

woo!

I believe there will be two tail options, one wrapped around him and another like that on the picture.
I wish it was Nappa... but since that cybergundam blog confirmed Vegeta (ベジータ means vegeta)....
So many characters to release and they come with another Vegeta. I wouldn't care if their release date wasn't so far way... if Cell is available they should release the next one in January, not April... it will take years to get all those figures!

Edit: Hey FuzzyRobot, are those your pictures? I would like to see Cell with Piccolo, side by side, to check if his height is correct. I believe he is too short...

35l54q9.jpg

Sorry about the quality but i hope this helps you out. Its really a fantastic looking figure guys. i ordered it from amazon, so i hope you all gets yours soon.

His box is much bigger than everyone elses by the way! I keep all my boxes lined up so it kinda messes with the uniformity of it all, but thats just me being a little ocd about it. Really not a big deal.

Last edited:
They're about the same height except cells "horns" or w.e u wanna call them make him taller so i guess its close enough to the anime unless u want to nit pick lol but he looks awesome an i cant wait till mine comes :)

my cell is on the way. just been shipped!!

all this hype on bluefins page over that pic kinda makes me sick - im seriously getting pissed off as to why they dont just release normal Goku.

my guess is that if it is Vegeta in April (another 5 months away!!!??? = joke) then we might see normal Goku after it (so they can 'fight' eachother) - in november 2013!!!....

Wow he actually looks awesome! Especially with the scouter AND not to mention they FINALLY gave him the folded arms EVERYONE was complaining he shoulda had lol

So those folded arms will be compatible with the old super saiyan vegeta too.
I havent tried pulling his arms off to find out though, so i could be wrong!

Uhhh i wouldnt reccomend trying it.... But in the odd chance u ignore my recommendation let us know if the arms can be removable lol

Back