S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all for King of Fighters figures for now. Check this:
2633.jpg

wow now im confused. Will we get the naked looking dude or not. Will he be grey or the weird flesh-tone guy :S

No he wont be released; he is what you would call a "blank", its what Tamashii, or any figure manufacturer for that matter, use to sculpt new figures from, he is the base sculpt that they start from.

No he wont be released; he is what you would call a "blank", its what Tamashii, or any figure manufacturer for that matter, use to sculpt new figures from, he is the base sculpt that they start from.

lots if companies release this version of their figures though. Who do i contact to demand they release it!

Too bad I can't order from USA, I'll have to wait mine from Japan.

600043_377678472315612_1268984887_n.jpg

Dammit, I keep forgetting about toy arena; they are ALWAYS cheaper for me, but they dont put up preorders so I always forget about them, paid £10 more than what they are offering on ebay -_-

on a less dismal note, cells packaging looks amazing, love the almost glowing green with black!

So is toy arena the cheapest now? Trying to get the cheapest deal that can ship internationally.

Had to cancel my PO from anime island via amazon, since they wanna charge me $60++ for shipping :(

i take it Toy Arena either doesnt have it yet or sold out cause it tells me Product not Found when i click the Cell Banner in the front page

Getting giddy. Hope he comes soon! I wonder if he comes with the blast he's been frequently pictured with.

Getting giddy. Hope he comes soon! I wonder if he comes with the blast he's been frequently pictured with.

Yup he definitely comes with the kamehameha wave, all we need now is for saiyan saga vegeta to come with a galick gun wave and we have an epic display possibility!

Back