S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon is cheaper for Tamashii Stage Act 4:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Stage-Act-4-Humanoid/dp/B003AH6EVY/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1352506626&sr=1-1&keywords=stage+act+4[/ame]

For those that ordered Cell from amazon. They just updated it saying they come in stock on November 30th!

2yy42mo.jpg

First, that's not being sold by Amazon.

That's being sold by Anime Island, using amazon as a sales portal.

Secondly, That's likely Just a guess on the part of anime island.

i can go to gamestop right now and put down a pre-order for bioshock infinite, and it's got a release date.

Even though the dev's haven't set one yet.

Hey guys,

I'm currently waiting for the SH Figuarts Vegeta that I ordered. In order to help contain myself, I decided to do a piece of artwork of him.

Well, I'm sticking with Amy anyway, cheaper international postage. Thought anime-island did well with Trunks last time, arrived within 2 weeks.

I'm guessing this is another after Majin Buu film? I still don't get why they are giving Goku the Namek Gi :dunno

Its not so much the namek gi as it is just a mix of the two; he still has a sash instead of his tied belt, the only difference is the symbols on his top.

IMO if they were going to give him the symbols they should have just given him the tied belt, always preferred that outfit anyway.

On another note, very excited for Cell now, but i am going to be broke this month! cell and Figma link from the legend of zelda (the first and possibly only articulated link ever? can't resist!), my only problem is how extrotionate some places are trying to sell them for, it's ridiculous.

Oh and zombierepublican, that body sculpt was for their new fighting game line of figures, not figuarts, although they may take some design ideas from it. Search for "D arts terry Bogart" and you will see the sculpt in action.

Right i guess i was confused since it had this stance.
999.jpg

Im guessing thats street fighter Ryu. Any word if they are releasing this proto style figure?

Back