S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. They have a preorder guarantee. And if the price drops on the day of release (like for DVD's), they'll refund you the difference if you were charged at a higher price.

Alright, cool, that's good to know. Just wondering, since the order total hasn't changed since the day I pre-ordered it.

Yes. They have a preorder guarantee. And if the price drops on the day of release (like for DVD's), they'll refund you the difference if you were charged at a higher price.

Derp... Didn't know that. I canceled and reordered. Oh well.. Hope i don't get my new order canceled.....

I've been dealing with Amazon customer service re: my Perfect Cell order. Because I've got a few other items tied into the order, it wouldn't be prudent for me to cancel. They estimated that I should expect Cell to arrive AFTER Dec 24. Sad face.......

No doubt that looks like Vegeta to me; if you look at his pics woth nappa, his tail isnt molded, it moves, so definitely either Vegeta or Nappa, no way they would tease them this year then make a figure we neither asked for nor expected, plus, Vegeta won the poll so its no surprise he is being made.

Plus, when asked a week or so ago if the db figuarts line was continuing and what figure would be next, bluefin stated that we had seen it already, so Vegeta or nappa.

the good thing about this is that the mext logical step would be regular gokus release, seeing as he is needed for poses with Vegeta, though the way it is set up makes me think goku may be the sdcc figure this year, makes sense to me!

Last edited:
No doubt that looks like Vegeta to me; if you look at his pics woth nappa, his tail isnt molded, it moves, so definitely either Vegeta or Nappa, no way they would tease them this year then make a figure we neither asked for nor expected, plus, Vegeta won the poll so its no surprise he is being made.

Which pic are you guys talking bout?

I think hes talkin about some of the pics from sdcc but i honestly think it looks molded but then again you do have a good point he did win the poll and noone did ask for kid goku... We did ask for normal hair goku lol but ya i wonder what the tail is goin to be like then like will it have articulation too, doesnt seem to have any joints or w.e lol

^^^

Here's the referenced pic.

378944_510023659016804_1158920045_n.png

Apparently on bluefin tamashi fb page someone said sh figuarts confirmed its vegeta and hes bein released in april, lets see if this source is right lol

Back