S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voted for your poll Philosopher, man, I hope this really makes a difference :pray: This could help a lot of incomplete collections like my own

but unless we vote for those needed obscure ones we will not get them

I don't vote for them because I beg to differ that they're needed.:lol

As much as I can dream of a burter and jeice in SHF, even if they'd actually make them, I'd be in serious doubt whether I'd buy them. I still feel this is a prestige line for staple characters, and quantatively I still feel validated in that view. The androids are the first step away from that, but are still borderline fan favourites and far from obscure.

I'd draw the line at 20 and 19 concerning the android period, we just don't need those imo. Lots and lots of fans to serve with staple series characters and fan favourites, before that small crowd gawking over 'dat ass' of 19 needs satisfaction.

Ooooh love the namek one frankie, nice!

Speaking of disappearances, where's FanAtticus? I know spain failed horribly in the world cup but come one.:lol

Welcome back frankie! Nice bases! We were wondering where you had disappeared too man.

Heh, yeah I sort of just started experimenting with stuff in July and trailed off.

I've got a bin of prototype aura effects 9 inches deep, a lot of odd prototype stuff.

BunuKaU.jpg

hYx4TuO.jpg

Actually no, Play Arts does not. I've heard many stories of people get **** for NOT buying directly from Square and that they don't care otherwise. My Catwoman had no goggles sculpted on and a defective alternate head, and they didn't really help. Same with the stands that broke on assembly. GSC I've heard amazing things on, but haven't talked to Tamashii at all. They never helped me with my Ofuda for Mars :(

Voted for your poll Philosopher, man, I hope this really makes a difference :pray: This could help a lot of incomplete collections like my own
Woah, thanks for telling me, I've seen unboxings of PlayArts Kai figures and the reviewer would have a defect, but didn't worry them because they said they could get replacements. I didn't know the original had to be ordered directly from the manufacturer to order to be eligible, thanks for the tip!

Thanks for taking my poll, I'm glad so many people are participating :)

Heh, yeah I sort of just started experimenting with stuff in July and trailed off.
Frankie!! :D
Say, do you think you could make a thinner Destructo Disk (like a "version 2.0") for Krillin and Frieza?
I like yours, but I wish it was more flat and sharp looking (smooth thinning edges).

Thought people might like to see this if they havent already; its a compilation of cutscenes from the japanese card game DBHeroes, and shows some interesting what-ifs aswell as true Toriyama designs for ssj3 Trunks, Adult Gotenks etc. Worth a watch! The kids are the player characters, and also featured as adults in Ultimate Tenkaichi if you think they are familiar.

Yeah, I'll definitely do some Broly stuff.

What kind of stuff are you thinking for Broly?

I think a green color aura effect similar to the one you have with Super Saiyan Goku would look sweet.

Edited: I'd really like to see the other two spherical energy effects that come with Broly, soon.

Thought people might like to see this if they havent already; its a compilation of cutscenes from the japanese card game DBHeroes, and shows some interesting what-ifs aswell as true Toriyama designs for ssj3 Trunks, Adult Gotenks etc. Worth a watch! The kids are the player characters, and also featured as adults in Ultimate Tenkaichi if you think they are familiar.

Adult Gotenks looks *****ing awesome.

Edited: That was really cool, Big Deano. Thanks. I liked a lot of those designs. Seeing the Super Saiyan 3 designs for Future Trunks and Vegeta were pretty cool.

I wonder how many people who are bidding on eBay for the (New) SDCC Goku know that the shipping is $50 and that the reserve still hasn't been met with $260.

Back