S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did the polls, nice job philosopher :clap
Basically I want all the characters who don't have a figure yet, except for Buu Saga which I couldn't care less about!

I also want to thank anyone who fills out the short answer sections :) This really provides great insight and context to data (plus, some of the responses are utterly hilarious :lol).
Someone should let Pwnstar in on this, I'm sure he still collects these, and I'd love to see him take part (assuming he hasn't done so already ;) )

Just finished it.

Did the survey. Man doing that survey makes me really want all those characters. How come radditz wasn't in the sayain saga one?

Finally got SDCC Gohan. He looks like he just walked out of the anime, it's so freaking awesome. Definitely my favorite figure. Can't wait to get my display case and set up my figuarts.

Seriously, a Lucky would be under $100, hell, I would consider $200 normal, for those who want to, but $240? that's hella expensive!!

It's under $250. That's a pretty good deal for SDCC Goku. Especially considering that SDCC Vegeta, from this year, is rarely going for anything under $100.

It's a pretty good deal given abysmal circumstances. The word luck wouldn't cross my mind. People who were in this line in 2011 and bought one retail, that's lucky. Finding one on ebay by an idiot who sells it for 20 bucks, that's lucky.

I admit to having given in to a scalper once by buying ssj vegeta for about 120 dollars, but more than twice the retail value (including shipping) is just too much for me. Not necessarily literally, but principally. I thought okay I'd rather have 1 vegeta like this than 2 they might make in the future, fine. Paying someone a massive multiplier in money because you can't stand the idea of not having an object that has no one-of-a-kind, historical or otherwise more generalised valued properties (and even then, yes I'm looking at you private art-collectors with too much money) is nothing but being a victim of your own mind. Which granted, we all are, to differing degrees, so it's to certain point fine and just being human. But man, in this specific scenario, the word luck is misplaced imo.

Not meant to offend or disrespect people, although it might collaterally, but that's just my look on it.

For somebody just getting into this line fairly recently, like my self, that would be lucky to get SDCC Goku at that price. So "luck" is not really misplaced from my point of view.

I don't feel unlucky. It's a great line that provides high quality figures from my favorite anime. If I have to pay extra for a specific figure, I don't mind because it brings me enjoyment. Difference of opinions, really.

Did the survey. Man doing that survey makes me really want all those characters. How come radditz wasn't in the sayain saga one?
That was an oversight :(
It didn't hit me until after I posted the links that Raditz was part of the Saiyan Saga (I knew this, but it slipped my mind) Which sucks because I would have voted for him. That, and the site wouldn't allow me anymore options without paying a subscription fee.

My apologies to everyone who would have had him in their top 2. :(

But I suppose it's for the best because he just would have lost terribly to Nappa, which might have skewed the results into looking like no one would ever want him.
But I still wish I put him in (-_-)

This is why Silrian wants more polls by the community :lol, because no poll is perfect.

That was an oversight :(
It didn't hit me until after I posted the links that Raditz was part of the Saiyan Saga (I knew this, but it slipped my mind) Which sucks because I would have voted for him. That, and the site wouldn't allow me anymore options without paying a subscription fee.

My apologies to everyone who would have had him in their top 2. :(

But I suppose it's for the best because he just would have lost terribly to Nappa, which might have skew the results into looking like no one would ever want him.
But I still wish I put him in (-_-)

This is why Silrian wants more polls by the community :lol, because no poll is perfect.

No worries. It would have been interesting to see where Raditz placed though. He would have been my #1. I figured Nappa would be more popular, too.

Hopefully some day we'll get Raditz.

How do you look at the results for the other polls? I'm able to find the results for the Saiyan Saga but not the others.

Back