S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has a minimum purchase of 2. What the hell???

Yeah that's bizarre. I assume that must mean they have a mother **** ton of them leftover. Wonder how long these will last. Basically every one that has been on ebay for less than like $110 has sold, so the demand is there.

I can't believe that Ginyu Force is doing so well! But among the people that want them, they are split (nearly evenly) between "all or none", and "Captain Ginyu"

Tamashii could resolve this by making Ginyu first, and if he does good enough then they can release the rest in two packs

I can't believe that Ginyu Force is doing so well! But among the people that want them, they are split (nearly evenly) between "all or none", and "Captain Ginyu"

Tamashii could resolve this by making Ginyu first, and if he does good enough then they can release the rest in two packs

I mentioned earlier that for those who feel "all or none," while I understand that idea as incentive for Tamashii to produce all of them, are shooting themselves in the foot. Burter and Guldo are next to impossible in developing.

Must have Ginyu force! Would be epic having the whole team. The problem with getting the whole team is that you have two very large figures. Easily as big as Broly and Nappa. If Bandai is concerned that Nappa would sell well enough, then Recoome and Burter probably have little to no chance of getting made. So I wouldn't want that getting in the way of at least getting Captain Ginyu. If he does well, go for Jeice. If people are the clamoring for more, try Recoome because he could likely use a lot of Nappa's parts. Then you do Guldo cause he's tiny and then when you do Burter everyone will have to have him to complete the team.

Burter because of his size, I get that. But Guldo is totally doable, he would require some unique tooling to get any range of motion, but I did a fat buu mockup so I'm sure whatever issue would come up could be handled by the professionals at Tamashii.

Burter because of his size, I get that. But Guldo is totally doable, he would require some unique tooling to get any range of motion, but I did a fat buu mockup so I'm sure whatever issue would come up could be handled by the professionals at Tamashii.

I think guldo is a tough sell bc he sucks lol

Mr. Buu is different because they have more room to work with. Guldo is as tall as Namek Gohan and about 2 1/2 times the width. His legs are unbelievably short and he barely has a neck. The only posing you can really do is move his arms but since his body and the armor would restrict quite a lot of that mobility it would just be better to have a statue of him.

Speaking of Namek Saga, I would actually really like to have a Nail figure.

Edited: 1st and 2nd form Zarbon would be cool to have some day, too. Glad you included him in the poll, Philosopher!

burter is not impossible, you release the entire gynyu force first, sell him as the last one, price him a little higher and make him a head taller than the tallest released ginyu member and Voila!!!

as for guido he would require a stand every time, but he is not impossible to do, you make the body a ball basically and put the articulation inside it,

Speaking of Namek Saga, I would actually really like to have a Nail figure.

Edited: 1st and 2nd form Zarbon would be cool to have some day, too. Glad you included him in the poll, Philosopher!
In the Dragon Ball fighting games, I frequently use Zarbon.

My Brother would pick Great Saiyaman against him, it looked like Super Hero vs Super Villain :D
I remember reading different people discussing that Zarbon would be a cool figure to have.

Yeah Guldo would be difficult, but who would have thought Mario would ever be super poseable? I more than trust that Tamashii could make him very flexible, it would just take very unconventional joint designs.

and he barely has a neck.
He doesn't need a neck to be able to move his head with a good range of motion,

Look at Frieza's and Cell's abdominal joint, flip them upside down and that could be used in place of a conventional neck joint. It just takes outside the box thinking to get these odd shaped guys moveable. :)

The top of Burter's head should be very so slightly smaller than the tip of Broly's hair. That would be a huge a** figure. Then the width of his shoulder armor, too. ...Hm, I guess it would be possible but, I think, not likely. Hopefully I'll stand corrected at some point down this line.

I still don't see developing Guldo possible but if he is then he would be useful to me only because he's one of the few villains where a detached head would come in hand for display purposes.

In the Dragon Ball fighting games, I frequently use Zarbon.

My Brother would pick Great Saiyaman against him, it looked like Super Hero vs Super Villain :D
I remember reading different people discussing that Zarbon would be a cool figure to have.

Yeah Guldo would be difficult, but who would have thought Mario would ever be super poseable? I more than trust that Tamashii could make him very flexible, it would just take very unconventional joint designs.

I could definitely see the super hero vs. super villain in them! Any form of Zarbon would be cool to have.

...That's true. Mario is ridiculously poseable.

He doesn't need a neck to be able to move his head with a good range of motion,

Look at Frieza's and Cell's abdominal joint, flip them upside down and that could be used in place of a conventional neck joint. It just takes outside the box thinking to get these odd shaped guys moveable. :)

I think Guldo woud be the most difficult and require the best outside the box thinking.

That upside down Frieza/Cell abdominal joint is a great idea. Almost just have his head sunk into his body? (Kind of/In a way)

New SDCC Goku, shipping price of $50, the current bid is $355...and the reserve is STILL not met. What the...

Tien is catching up with Trunks in the poll and blue gi took the lead in terms of different choices for Gohan. The latter makes sense because then you could easily buy two of them and if you want Ultimate Gohan you can use a Son Goku body.

Back