ROTLA Indy PF Sale at goHastings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen this price too "darth". They never sell so demand says it is not worth that much. When one sells in an auction, it never reaches that level. The 400+ ones are usually Buy It Nows.

Can someone please tell me what a non-defective one of these should look like?

P1252501.jpg

P1252503.jpg

:( :( :( :( :(

Can someone please tell me what a non-defective one of these should look like?

:( :( :( :( :(

The post should protrude off the buckle curve about half way. It's a straight pin that just sets in the belt hole. Your one image looks like the 4th belt hole might have a part in it. The post actually is on the opposite side of how a real buckle is. Here's a picture showing it in place somewhat. With my luck if I undo the belt I'll snap it off.

buckle.jpg

Thank you so much!

What belt hole is the post naturally in? See that spot on mine where the piece is still stuck? That's what hole it came in from the factory.

Thank you so much!

What belt hole is the post naturally in? See that spot on mine where the piece is still stuck? That's what hole it came in from the factory.

Mine was in the 3rd hole closest to the end, though I bought mine off another collector so I can say for sure it came from the factory like that.

The post should protrude off the buckle curve about half way. It's a straight pin that just sets in the belt hole. Your one image looks like the 4th belt hole might have a part in it. The post actually is on the opposite side of how a real buckle is. Here's a picture showing it in place somewhat. With my luck if I undo the belt I'll snap it off.

buckle.jpg

my indy looks like this...straight out of the box

Back