Kaiser Doll Stand #2501

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustang33guy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys! Has anyone every used the Kaiser Doll Stand #2501 to display any Hot Toys figures before? They are on Amazon for $29.00 with Prime shipping for a case of 12 which I thought was a pretty good deal. I really don't like the stock Hot Toys crotch stand I'd prefer to have more stability around the waist. If anyone has ever used these before and if you could let me know the pros and cons that would be great, thanks! Links to the item is posted below:

Amazon.com: Kaiser Doll Stand 2501, Box of 12 - White Doll Stands for 12" to 18" Fashion Dolls and Action Figures: Toys & Games
^Amazon Link

Kaiser Doll Stands #2501
^Collecting Warehouse Link

I use them for my vintage SW 12" figures. The base isn't all that wide, so if stability is that you're looking for I don't know if this would be the ideal stand. I mean, it would work, but there are by no means great figure stands.

Ok thanks! yeah they just look like they would work in theory based on the specs presented. I wish I could just get one of them to try out and see for myself before buying a dozen.

I have used them for custom dolls, but not for action figures (which tend to be a little heavier).

It would hold one fine, and they are metal, but they're not very heavy or bulky. I don't think they're any more stable than Hot Toys stock stands myself, since their base part is smaller than the bulkier HT stand base. On the one hand, it goes around the figure's waist, but on the other the lack of bulk and size on the base part isn't really going to help any more in my opinion, and probably won't be quite as stable as HT in most cases, depending on the figure it holds.

If you live in an area where you get the occasional tremor, I don't recommend them over HT stock stands, I'd say your best bet is to invest in a higher end stand like some of the ones Sideshow sells that go around the waist. I know its more money, but I think if you're going for stability, there's no way around spending bigger bucks.

Kind Regards,
Ken

Last edited:
Cool thanks yeah I was trying to cut corners obviously. I bought 1 of the Hot Toys Dynamic Stand when it was available on SSC they just seem to be really hard to find now at a decent price. I see them for 50-80 dollars each on eBay and they are all international sellers with high shipping prices.

I use them on some of my collection. Around the waist definitely works better on some figures. You can even use the waist wire in the Hot Toys stand.

Back