ROTLA Indy PF Sale at goHastings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a feeling that was going to happen... they actually had this in stock at my local Hastings and I could not imagine anyone dropping $279 while picking up rentals :lol

If a TOD Indy wasn't in the works I would get this. Awesome price though...

i said when this PF was announced and the edition size was announced this thing would be available for less that $200. I still haven't pulled the trigger. The black face pretty much ruined it for me.

Well it ended up costing $204 with shipping. I already had the exclusive and sold it way back but I'm a sucker for a good deal. :lol

I don't even collect PFs but I got the KOTCS Indy through the Mistress giveaway and that had me looking at the ROTLA version.... I think I'll just wait for the TOD version :huh

The facial and jacket coloration does bug me a bit.

I don't even collect PFs but I got the KOTCS Indy through the Mistress giveaway and that had me looking at the ROTLA version.... I think I'll just wait for the TOD version :huh

My thoughts verbatim. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of dough and getting a sub-par jacket and/or incorrect skin tones. I'll wait for the TOD Indy, which will likely have better paint and clothes, like the KOTCS Indy :whip

So, uh you want to sell it/trade it?

Looks like my order just shipped. Should be here next week. I wonder how long I'll keep it before I decide I only collect LotR again. :rolleyes: :lol

Back