ROTLA Indy PF Sale at goHastings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! Why couldn't I have been born in the US? I'd grab this quicker than a ho's booty...

Stupid UK citizenship...

I take it Amazon.com does not ship to Canada also?, FFS!.

I got mine last week. The figure looks great. I was worried when I saw the Indy box in in a bigger box with a few token air bags thrown in. But I read that's typical packaging procedure for goHastings. I wonder what they did with the original brown shippers. Since they're wholesale/retail, they probably get them all together in a bigger carton.

Looks like the price has gone up $10, it's now $200.

I'm holding out for the exclusive version.
It doesn't sound like "gohastings" packs their things very safely. My luck, it would come damaged.

Well, figure that Indy's going to be pretty safe in his original box with the styrofoam. The minor extra protection (bubble wrap) was enough in my case. Sure, the more the better, particularly at this price, but it seems like they allow for returns if anything does get beat up.

"ink". I guess it's no good for you but it's worth something to me. To each his own.
Some of the people here only collect the exclusives. They seem to hold their value better too.

I posted this in the pictures thread a few days ago; but I figured I'd post it here too because there seems to be more traffic here. Could anyone help me out with a pic?

=================================

I just noticed that the buckle latch on the gun holdster on mine has been broken since I got it. I never realized it till just now. I know it was broken out of the box because I looked at old pictures I took when it came in and it is exactly the same.

Does anyone have a good picture of what the buckle and latch is supposed to look like?

I got it over a year ago, so I think I'm SOL for a belt buckle replacement.

what good is a hatless indy? :confused: lol

for me it's not the fact it has a hatless head sculpt but the fact that the hatted version can be taken off and sent to be repainted, whereas the regular version cannot.

Back