Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke is sitting in my car waiting to be opened, now where's that weathering tutorial! :panic::panic::panic: :wink1:

I started to repaint my HT DX07 Luke head... wanted to add more skin detail and battle damage. I hated the HT bloody scar as it was so repainted that as well.
Hair is darkened and made wet look as per the movie.
WIP

2-54.jpg
3-51.jpg
2-55.jpg
4-37.jpg
1-61.jpg

Awesome!
Hey Rory, did you have already think about repaint the eyes more white? I always think that the persp is too much grey! :)

Fantastic collection. Great mods, lighting etc. I particularly like the Edward Scissorhands. I need to find someone who can do hair. Also TOD Indy. I wonder if HT would ever release that one.

I started to repaint my HT DX07 Luke head... wanted to add more skin detail and battle damage. I hated the HT bloody scar as it was so repainted that as well.
Hair is darkened and made wet look as per the movie.
WIP

2-54.jpg
3-51.jpg
2-55.jpg
4-37.jpg
1-61.jpg

:hi5: awesome. May I ask what you're using to get the clear sweat "wet" look on the hair and face? I love this. Thanks

Modded DX12 neck and finally put him on display. Felt a bit sad putting my troublesome old DX02 back in it's box..

3-53.jpg
1-63.jpg
2-57.jpg

:hi5: thanks man, you can use this pic as ref for your one. :wink1:

:yess:

The DX12 looks incredible there...that's more or less the pose/face plate combo I'm going for, so thanks for showing me how awesome it can look!

Does modding the DX12 neck mod still require cracking open the casing, or is it simpler than that this time around?

Back